Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Dust Arrest

Conflict with default shopify showing NaN and pagination not working. Poor dev docs. I cant understand

September 25, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry that you are experiencing some problems with our app but of course, we are here to support you on this.

With your kind cooperation, we are under investigating this issue and will try to figure out the best solution in earning back the flawless performance on your site. We will keep following up with you via our current email thread.

All the best

dropthetee

We installed the app to make the store more intuitive for browsing shoppers. Unfortunately it broke the search function, even after it had been removed. There are remnants of the code after disconnecting it.

August 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an issue while using our app.

Since we haven't had a chance to be informed about this issue from you yet, I'd like to say thank you for raising it now. Our team is in touch with you to check this issue shortly via the email channel.

Meanwhile, should you have any else questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@boostcommerce.net, we are willing to assist.

All the best,

Jenn from BoostCommerce

Goodwin Smith

Worst app, I have used on the store. This app does not support multi currency. The search and filter results dont change currency. Contacted support and gave them access to my store for them to edit. Nothing happened, emailed on numerous occassions, with no reply. Would not recommend.

June 20, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

We'd communicated before and fixed the problem, so I'm assuming there must be a glitch in communication. We have been working hard and assure that our app can now support the Shopify Multi Currencies very well.

We've also been reaching out to you many times via email since then yet we haven't received any further feedback from you. Could you please kindly check your inbox so we could assist you further regarding this feature? Please also check your spam folder just in case all emails went there.

At BoostCommerce we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for merchants and give you the best support service we can. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

All the best!

Scenic Bridal Things

This app impacted all of my products appearing in my store. While adding products I always view my store and noticed some were missing. I decided to delete the app only to discover my store did not revert to the original settings. I do not recommend this app because of the possibility of having missing products,

September 13, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear that you encountered issues while using our app.

Actually, we have the "Sync Now" function to let you trigger manually from the app admin page. We have just enhanced it far better with the Quick Sync feature so any inconvenience should not be reoccurred now.

We assure that we have no intention to keep our code in your site after uninstallation as we commit strictly to the privacy policy and secure data. Also, we always send an instruction email to revert setup and remove all our elements.

Thank for trying our app and please let us know if there's anything else we can help!

Arova Kitchens & Bathrooms

We use the Prestige theme. This app simply doesn't display anything to our collections. A waste of time and money

September 8, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I’m sorry for your negative experience with our app.

Since we were failed to connect to you via email earlier and we couldn’t reply to this feedback until recently this function was released, allow me to follow up here once more time.

We checked the problem carefully and it seems like all the filter options has been disabled manually by mistake, hence you didn’t see anything from your collection. We have also successfully integrated and fully supported the Prestige theme now. Therefore, please let us know if we could help get it resolve for you.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you again soon!

Ultamodan

USELESS !!!!!! THIS COMPANY IS A DISGRACE!!!!!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!!!!! I URGENTLY NEEDED THIS APP WORKING AND HAVE SENT OVER 15 EMAILS IN ALMOST A WHOLE WEEK. A FEW RESPONSES SAYING 'THEIR WORKING ON IT' I HAVE ASKED FOR THE ACCOUNT TO BE CLOSED AND MONEY REFUNDED AND THEY JUST IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO CONTACT SHOPIFY DIRECTLY TO COMPLAIN. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Walden Home Decor

I have been working with the guys at Product Search and Filter, for over a month now, in trying to get their app to work in my store. Waldenhomedecor.com more specifically. If you type in red rugs, you will see blue rugs or rugs that don't have red tags in them. Search your own products, and see what you find. It sure won't be what you wanted to search for.

Maybe it's just my theme that they can't work in (Turbo, by Out of the Sandbox). I deleted a past suppliers inventory completely nearly two months ago, and those products were still showing in search suggestions, while I was fighting with Shopify that it must have been coming from them. No, it was coming from this app, which took "over" a month for them to recognize. Shopify actually provided a screenshot of their code, which showed these search terms (queen-king, tv set, table, etc.), and I have had NO furniture in my store for nearly two months. Now today, I was testing their filter to see if they have made any improvements, and I went to the Area Rug collection. Many of the tags (size, material, type, etc) are grayed out, so no filtering capability! GGrrr!!

They seem nice to work with, and I have been EXTREMELY patient with them, but if they can't get this to work, as advertised, then they will lose a customer. Can't see how they can honestly feel good in charging me for something that doesn't work correctly. Buyer Beware

Fighterstore

Bad application

It caused a lot of conflicts with the theme code. We had to reset all of them to be able to eliminate the problems.

We definitely do not recommend it.

Personally Presented

Hi,

Be aware that this could seriously damage your keyword rankings.

The app uses ajax but does not use pre-render which causes a lot of headaches.

You can read about a similar issue from a leading SEO agency which covers the subject in detail.

The app is very fast and appears to work great but your organic search efforts will be hugely hindered.

Thanks

Tfusa

Worst App... Caused an error and have lost 2 High Value Sales... They don't provide you the promised free trial period and they de-activate the app in the middle of the night and they compel you to choose a plan....
Dont even try this app......

9th March 2018 Added havoc created by this app is that it meddled with the theme and images are not displayed to customers.....