Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

買酒網 MY9

I usually don't write reviews but honestly BoostCommerce has one of THE BEST customer service teams I've experienced (as a non-technical developer marketing professional). We haven't launched yet but ran into 3 issues (due to my store being in traditional Chinese, having a few products with no pricing aka "free", etc.) and they've fixed all the issues within 1-5 days (5 days because one of the issues was pretty tricky). So I gotta say, THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. I was resigned to learning coding and doing it myself but then you guys are lifesavers!!

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets

I love this app! It has everything my clients need to find products in our complex offerings. I can set search and limitation terms for just about anything and using this in conjunction with Shopify's bulk editor has been nothing short of amazing. Literally, any tag you apply to your products can become a search filter. There are lots of options for display and ordering and the online pre-written support sheets are helpful for the basics of set up. The support staff at Boost, especially Livia and Henry, are amazing too. I had some difficulty with the app because I am using a non-stock theme. but they were there-- and quickly-- every step of the way. Now my site looks and functions as if these search options were native. Beautiful!!! If you're using a custom theme, do make sure to test thoroughly, but have NO WORRIES because Boost will make sure you have everything you need, including some custom code to match you theme if needed. Fantastic!! I really cannot say enough good things about the app, the support, and the improvements this makes to my store.

Kabana Shop

This app is brilliant, it works very well and it's incredibly fast filtering products. However, what really shines is the support. Henry has been helping me since day one, including adding custom work to the mix. We agreed on a fee for the custom work, but, once finished, he said he could use a theme script so I didn't need to pay. On top of all the good things about these guys, they're also very honest. Happy to give a 5-start review.

Amazingmx

Great app! we really love how it integrates into our store. Support is 1st class, Tri ad his team are great

SmokinScooters

I tried several filtering apps and this is the best one I have found. Very robust with tons of custom filtering options available. Customer support is excellent, as the response time is within 1 business day and both issues that I had were resolved quickly. Would highly recommend!

Undercoat Clothing

The best plugin for filters & search available on Shopify. Also, it comes with outstanding customer service! Highly Recommended!

SinfulShoes.com

Fairly easy to use. We like the flexibility. Support has been really helpful with our custom requests.

Vastitch

Awesome app! This make our collection pages much simpler and visually much better. Also the search function works like a charm.

And a MASSIVE thanks to the their support for quick implementation of all the small requests i had!

Will definately recommend!

Mills & Boon UK

What I like most is supports ability to modify our version of the app to make it work for us, for example our tags were in a non-standard format so weren't indexing properly, so they made a few tweaks and it corrected the issue

KolayOto

This is a very practical app that easily integrates and works with the tags of the products. It is quite configurable, and the support team is very responsive. It is positioned in the heart of our store and we trust it will serve there well. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49