Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Keystone Dental

I used this app for Filter/Searching/Collection pages. The base level app is great to begin with, but the App support is what makes me give them 5 Stars! I can not recommend them enough. They were extremely prompt, worked with me over dozens of iterations to get the app working perfectly to what my store needed.

Phone Bar

We're using this app to filter through hundreds of phone accessories and devices. This app really helps by sorting by manufacturer, colour, device plus stock quantities. We also needed a little custom design work doing which was completed within a couple of hours.

Excellent communication, friendly staff - genuinely felt like I was talking to friends. Thank you so much, and to anyone wondering if this is the correct app to use - 100%. Would recommend to anyone!

TYF

We had an issue with the app, our collection page was showing old products while rendering. Got great to support in solving this. now it works great! Thank you!

remkoopjes.nl

Very useful to make friendly and easy to use filters for all the different and specific product tags.

Singhvis

Best app for product filters with the best customer service!

Whenever I had issues, they were always prompt to reply and always fixed my issues.

PedestalSource

Really quite easy to set up and a simple, clean interface. Most of the work is simply tagging your products with keywords, everything else is a breeze.

B2Bworkplace

Customer service at its best. Im at a very early stage building my site and played around with quiet a few filter apps. Using an external theme I had to ask for support to integrate the app and I was pessimistic due to I was still in trial period.
However the team has been taking care of my change request and solved all issues within 24 hours.
Their customer service quality should be inspiring for all entrepeneurs and business owners.
If you dont believe it, give it a try.
I have meanwhile subscribed to the app and look forward to work with them in future.
I like the app design and functions most and from what I have experienced so far its working extremely well. Can´t say there is anything I dont like at this point.

May 31, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an amazing review and for letting us know that you have a great experience while using our app.

Your kind words are our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concern pops up.

Best regards,
Boost Team

Van der Zwart Jewelz

Good app what we are looking for, the filter was not on the right spot buy the support desk has fixt it right away.

58Facettes

Both the filter and the search functionnalities are powerful and easy to use. Fast and efficient support from the team when needed, would definitely recommend.

galo.com.pe

Fast and Excelent service. The app works geat and easy to install. I change several filter apps and i will use this for longer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65