Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Fun a Ton

This app works great and the support team is super helpful. They were willing to help us make changes so the app looks great with our store's design. We highly recommend it.

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Superb! The app works beautifully and their support is up there with the best of apps across any category. They have been able, willing, and ready to do any tweaks necessary to make this app work perfectly on my theme as I wanted it to. I highly recommend.

The Green Corner

The company provides a very good and fast support. They answered inmediately and resolved all the requests we had. Thanks

AbsoluteSkin

I recently installed this app but had a few issues with it integrating with other apps and also our theme. The Boostcommerce team provided excellent support and fixed all issues quickly. I love how the app looks on our site and I'm sure it will provide a better customer experience.

ReFind Kitchens

This app has been a huge help in organizing my collection pages they way we need them. We have SOLD items sorted to the bottom of the page, a default alphabetical sort, and filter options by product type, vendor and price.

Most importantly, Henry and his team offer excellent customer service. They are prompt and have resolved all of my issues as we've incorporated their app. Thank you BoostCommerce!

art & eden

We had tried another filter app before this one and had endless issues. We switched to this one and it was so easy. Integrated so seamlessly and works so well. It was somewhat confusing to edit the filter systems at first but there are so many helpful articles that it just takes some time to learn the app. The best part is the support. If I could rate support over 5 stars I could!! They were so HELPFUL and so RESPONSIVE. Could not recommend this app more highly.

Pretty Little Rugs

Great support from these guys! Very happy with this app and their quick support. I highly recommend them, keep up the good work.

Everything Caravans

truly awesome - speedy support. do not hesitate to purchase. Complety recomend

Guitars On Main

Very good app. Easy to use and the support is good...................................................

Sanbah

Awesome app, helped me sort out a mess of products. Great support aswell, replied within an hour and any question I had was answered and solved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45