Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

HeyChoices

I like this app, while due to nature of my site, I need quite a lot of help and customization. I sent many emails to the support team for help and support, and they never never never let me down, they always try to help me even they can't and the issue is hard, they tried, tried and tried. I want to deliver my best appreciation to several staffs and wish your company could value them as they are great employees ever which I myself would want to employ them. Aaron!Marcel!Hannah!All the best!

Mousse Café, coopérative de solidarité

I wanted to create different filters for each of my collections, and this app made it possible! I needed support from their team to customize a few aspects and they were really prompt to help me in this regard. If I could, I would give it 6 stars :D

Aztec Diamond Equestrian (UK) Limited

The app is great on it's own but when we had some issues with our theme, their devs have been extremely valuable and fixed the issue promptly. Best on the market for its features!

D+AF MALAYSIA

Great app. Works well with my shop! The support team is really quick and efficient in helping us to fix any issues.

Spelean Australia

The app was great for customising filters around brands or ranges. Support was fantastic, adjusted our search bar result parameters to match customer tags. Support was fantastic and quick.

Reception Flip Flops

Great app. Does what is says. Had a few issues but the support team helped fix every single one. Highly recommended.

Goodee

This is such a great app. Not only they offer a great tool, but they keep adding new Features ( the new Analytics tab is ) without asking us to pay more. They have a lot of integrations as well (with Yotpo for example).

Pinard Moto

Awesome features and perfect customer service, a must to install on any e-commerce website. Easy to manage and setup.

Gold Leaf Design Group

Excellent app. Amazing almost instant customer service. Highly recommended! If you ever need a filter/search app this is the one to go.

GS Equestrian

A must have! Lots of great features and matches the theme perfectly. We will be using this app for our collection and search filters from now on

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75