Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Advanced Product Filter & Smart Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

Les Apprêtés

Great app! Customer service is great and always happy to help with any questions we have. I strongly recommend to have nice filters on you collections and a powerful search tool!

Lord's Shoes & Apparel

The app is great and their Tech support is top notch! In fact, I have never worked with an app which has such timely and effective support! Bravo Boost!

Off the Wagon Shop

A versatile app that does wonders for search results and menus. Prompt customer service. I contacted them with a question and they promptly answered me and helped me to move out of stock items to the end of the search results.

BonLook

We've been using the app since we opened our store. Great customer service & support. They're always helpful and quick to answer our questions!

Bambini

На вопросы отвечают моментально и решают ситуацию тоже. Вечером отправил к утру всё было готово. Удобно в настройке.

goodsUP.de

I like the app very much. I would also like to highlight the really good customer service. Inquiries are answered promptly. Above all I would like to thank Marcel Amorim. He did a really good job. I can definitely recommend the app.

January 17, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Product Filter & Search and our team such a glorious review!

We are so lucky to have Marcel in our team, as you have seen he is outstanding at his job and stops at nothing to make sure you are set up and ready to go.

As ever though, if there is anything else we can help you out then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best,
Boost team

BeyondKnots

Very good app, but especially the customer service is great! Always quick replies and help. Definitely recommend this app!

Gist Yarn

We are using this app to improve search and filter products on collections. it works exactly as it should and support has been very quick and helpful with making tweaks for us. Highly recommend!

Gym+Coffee

This app provides us with brilliant filters for our collection pages. also anytime we update ur theme, the customer support is second to none. They are so responsive and also deliver results

Indoor Growing Canada

The application works great, support always responded quickly and they fixed all my problems. I recommend 100%

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80