Skafos Product Recommendations

Skafos Product Recommendations

by Skafos.ai

Increase conversions and AOV with AI-powered product discovery

National Roper's Supply

I wanted an app to focus on specific product collections I want to elevate and this allows me to do just that. The Skafos app is easy to configure, deploy, and the team helped me customize the experience needed.

May 25, 2021

Hello NRS. Thank you for the kind review. We love working with you and are excited to continue to improve our products as you grow your business. Fire it up!

Rug Love

I can only rate Skafos 5 stars - Very happy to be one of the first retailers in the UK with this next-generation tool - This visual AI tool is absolutely brilliant and best in class. The support team, Luke, Michel, Jody were a pleasure to work with and nothing was too much trouble. I cannot recommend this app highly enough if you want to increase your conversation rate and customer interaction on-site with a guided product finder this is the app you need. 5 stars Best Wishes, Robert ( Owner Rug Love)

May 24, 2021

Robert, thank you for your review and kind words. We truly enjoy working with you and look forward to continuing to improve our app to help you grow your business. Sincerely, Michael & Team Skafos