Product Forms by Acerill

Product Forms by Acerill

by Acerill

Add custom form fields to your products

Really simpel to use & so cheap! I love this tool <3 thanks

Brodeuses

Works fine, but not adapted to international shops. I need to translate the labels to French: "Browse" (button), "No file selected", and so on.

Hazelaid

Simple, does what it's supposed to. Had a technical issue and they had me back up and running right away.

Subkutan

I don't get why some of the reviews are so bad. The app is exactly doing its job. It's super easy to install and to work with. The customer support is a pleasure as well. Francois is doing a great job!

Would recommend this app strongly!

Inksewn Usa

We are not answered on support questions files uploaded and then we dont have a link

Western Audio Distribution

This is great if you are just collecting information for a product you will be fulfilling yourself. However, we have multiple vendors set up and the information does not pass through from the cart or order page into the fulfillment order to the vendor. Needless to say this was a big problem for us which was never resolved. However, if we didn't need this information to go to a third party vendor, this product definitely allows more freedom to obtain information for product orders, especially considering the low fee. In order to make things work for us with multiple products and fulfillment vendors we had to upgrade to an app called Product Options by Bold.

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks www.Mysexywaist.com

Poundboutique

I have been using this app for a while now, and I can honestly say it's one of the best apps around. So cheap! So easy to use. Thank you

Kristinasmakeupvanity

Worked for a while then I was getting emails from customers regarding the custom options and no place to input them.

I will be looking for something more reliable.

Nneyahcards

Really happy with this app so far, having tried a few product option apps before. Developer has been quite helpful and responsive, Definitely worth installing.