Reseñas (309)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de julio de 2024

Very nice and uncomplicated app, I am very satisfied and people should understand that the employees also have a life, so just be patient until you get feedback, there are fixed working hours and that should be respected.

I had a concern that was quickly resolved by the support team, thank you Nikolay!

I can highly recommend the app!

CagillyPaw e.U.
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2024

They said they would be online at 11:00 am. I waited for them, but no support was received on time. Worst app.

Moehair USA Inc.
Gigilabs respondió 5 de julio de 2024

Hi, we manage support requests during the work day and its explicitly said in our app :)

11 de abril de 2024

The Apps is Super Easy to Use, It takes about 1 minute in total to make your Site looks so much better and You don't have to worry about being selective on pictures since they no longer take up a bunch of space on the site. It's a beautiful thing.

Bizarre Bazaar
9 de mayo de 2024

Wonderful app that saved my live since the theme gallery I was using does not support basic features. Small spacing issue was solved promptly by Nikolay. In addition, I am using the included variant image feature that saves me money as I could replace another app that charged double the price. Win-Win.

Maondo
Alemania
7 días usando la aplicación
10 de marzo de 2024

The app was working without any hitch before Shopify theme update.
It stopped after the update. Fortunately, there is a great GG Product Page Image Slider team to help.
The response from the associate, Nikolay, was prompt and proactive. All worked correctly as expected after his intervention.

Emerald Cicada
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
31 de marzo de 2024

Great slider app and even better support.

Lots of different customisation options on the appearance side and the tech support was super fast, they sorted a few issues I had out very quickly.
Thanks Nikolay

Most importantly, the slider works perfectly, on both desktop and mobile, has a great design and has definitely improved the navigation on my websites.

Diana Greenwood Jewellery
Reino Unido
16 días usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

Very easy to use, very helpful support - they responded super quickly and were able to solve my issue!

OakieBees
17 de marzo de 2024

The app was very simple to integrate and works much better than our original theme's product page image slider!"

The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond to messages. Nikolay was a great help in getting everything customized for our store.

Highly recommend.

HeatPod
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

Simple, easy, clean & does the work!

LuxenHome