Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 november 2023

Awesome! This should have been available from shopify but not. Now the photos look so much more beautiful and most importantly, makes it easy for customer to navigate! There are tons of options/settings in the app for mobile and PC too! The customer service was fast and friendly as well! Cheers!

WPL RC Official Store
Malaysia
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
1 februari 2024

This is the best app for image slider.
I tried a bunch of them and all of them without exception are broken one way or another. Out of the box everything was working correctly and for a few modification we needed, Nikolay quickly enabled us to have those custom behaviors we needed. Overall a solid experience.
Things that really stand out with this app compare to others:
* Beautiful animation and design
* Clean setup and easy to implement your design
* It actually make sense and it does not feel like playing 4-D chess to get what you want out of it.

Things I tried and they were painful to get working and they ended up not working as nicely as they should have. I hate it that I wasted my time with them:
Magic Zoom Plus
Ymq Product Image Slider

Do yourself a favor and just get this instead of them.

Rectrix
2 dagar användning av appen
6 januari 2024

App is really great. Working well. Setup was really smooth. Thanks.

Widdley
Indien
Ungefär 19 timmar användning av appen
25 oktober 2023

Very helpful guys and a great little app for some themes that have a messy product page with disorganised images. Highly recommend

Healthy Bod Co
Australien
13 dagar användning av appen
21 november 2023

Excellent app, couldn't be better. A must have and a must keep. I do recommend !

Jervise

18 oktober 2023

Did the job in just 5 mins. Would recommend for sure

haushacks
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
11 januari 2024

Great service for having a much more organized productpage. Easy in use.

9th of june
Nederländerna
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
13 september 2023

Easy to use, simple design, very fast and helpful customer support. The best gallery app.

FINESSION
Tyskland
5 månader användning av appen
16 augusti 2023

The customer service of this app from Shopify is totally amazing! They are the only ones who have helped me with something like changing the code from the app. Specifically, I asked if they could deactivate this plugin only on computer devices while keeping it activated on mobile devices. This required making a small code change since there is no native option in the app that allows you to do this. However, they immediately responded, saying, "YES! It's ready. Check it." I took a look, and it was exactly what I wanted!!!!! PERFECTION!

Procrify