Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available
A Slider for Product Page Gallery

Get Historic

Gigilabs was recommended to me by the Shopify Help Center...and it did not disappoint! This app was the perfect solution to help us display our products in a more customer friendly way. When we wanted to make a small tweak, Gigilabs responded quickly and gave us exactly what we needed. I highly recommend this app not only because it delivers on the technical end, but also because of their great customer service.

Kadabra

Needed this app to add a better product image slider to my theme. It does the job greatly with some fancy features and more to come. Nikolay has been very helpful, nice and prompt ! Thanks !

Perks Liftwear

This was the perfect solution for our customers to be able to easily scroll through photos while keeping them at the top of the shop page. We had one small layout issue after we installed the app and the customer service literally replied within minutes and fixed the issue right away. Nothing but great things to say about this app!

Velas del Recuerdo

I used this app to improve my product page gallery, and I loved it! I had some issues when I tried changing some things but I contacted app support and they quickly (less than 24hrs) fixed all problems. Super recommended.

Luc Waves Co.

Exactly as advertised! Really happy with the product. Looking forward to getting more traction on my website.

Northern Lights Design

Short and sweet! The app does exactly what it adverstises. I had a small issue using the new OS 2.0 theme Dawn but the developer replied to my email and was able to solve all my issues and questions within a couple hours! Definitely recommended. Try it out and see for yourself :)

Interhashional

Works great, easy to install, makes the store look much cleaner. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve.

White Elephant Beauty

WOW! The service from Gigilabs and Nikolay was absolutely incredible. The app already features great customization options, but we needed to make a few custom changes to make it work with our theme. Not only did Nikolay help code and customize this to our needs, he did so quickly. Any questions we had, he responded quickly and thoroughly. 2 days of emails back and forth and we had everything setup exactly how we wanted. Highly recommend this app!
FYI...Upgrade to the paid version. The service alone is worth the price, the extra features are a bonus!

Sortiraparis

Very good app to display a slideshow easily. I had 1 technical request (to display the app correctly on our shop's theme which was not supported) and got a very quick modification to make the app work from the developer. I definitely recommend this app!

Linndi Studio

We are setting up our new store, which has 500+ products, 52 variants each, and 4 images each variant, so any kind of manual adjuments on this matter is simply unfeasible. We were looking for an app that could automatically display images for the selected variant and without us having to assign them individually for each variant, this would consume a huge valuable amount of time from us. We found this app to be the best out there in this subject and with a fair price, once added to our 2.0 theme (Dawn) all pictures were properly and instantly displayed for each variant once selected. We had a few backs and forth about image size adjustments, which were fully supported by Nikolay who helped us even on the Christmas days and provided a way to have the settings changed ourselves. The only thing to say is that the app would be 100% perfect if we had more layouts available for thumbs position, i.e. left/right side and not only at the bottom, but this is not a major issue considering so much time saved, and Nikolay has informed this is a feature likely to be added in a near future. Thanks! Regards, Renan

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17