GG Product Page Image Slider

GG Product Page Image Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 18, 2021

I needed an app to help declutter my pages. I tried a couple, but this one is by far, the easiest to use.

OMG!ThisExists:
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 11, 2021

Great support from Nikolay, he helped me get the app working on my site and it looks flawless! Thank you!

Wear Hyacinth
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 11, 2021

Did exactly what I needed and it was so easy to use, no coding required! I definitely recommend this

Sooochi
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
August 8, 2021

Excellent app and just what we were looking for. Great support from Nikolay too. Highly recommended.

pinupwow.mobi
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited August 4, 2021

I used this app to create a carousel effect on my product page. I like how it was automatically done

Daintygirl.co
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 22, 2021

I have tried several slider apps. This is the best one yet! It also offers zoom function. This is very important because all slider apps I've tried conflicted with zoom apps. I had a little bit of trouble getting the zoom to work properly and reached out to support. Nikolay responded within an hour and resolved the issue! Seriously the best support!

Satin Daisy
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 17, 2021

Excellent. It has all important elements needed for product image slider. Navigation, thumbnails, popup and navigation in pop-up window. Easy integration. Working great in mobile mode too. Prompt support from Nikolay.

Cognisprings
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited July 17, 2021

HOLY POOP!!!! I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FIND A BASIC SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITH THE BOUNDLESS THEME! I COULD HAVE SAVED MY SELF DAYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

lovewithoutborders
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 17, 2021

This app is amazing. Easy installation and solved my issue in the narrative theme. Loving this already.

Gadzed
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited July 16, 2021

Excellent app! Does exactly what it claims to do. Support was excellent for the few questions we had. Definitely recommend!

Vine to Bar