GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

kickosco

Location China

Simple and effective App, The support team is very professional and efficient as well. Highly recommend!

Sole Stop LLC

Works like a charm! Even the free version is fantastic if you want to try it out! It improved my website by 5x!

jaegr | DOGWEAR

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Literally no problems :) Actually shocked it worked so easily. Click of a few buttons and it changed my page. Impressed

Flutterby Collection LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

Resizing my images to be the same size was not a useable option for me. Some of the thumbnails would've been too small to see or cropped too much of the product image. It was also annoying having to keep scrolling down the page just to get to the next thumbnail so you can view its enlarged image at the top of the page (a most apparent feature for products with a lot of pictures). This app is a life saver providing a nice and clean uniform image slider. I was even able to keep the lightbox zoom feature (Simple theme) with the slider. I would recommend this app for everyone.

The Crystal Basket

Location New Zealand

Quick and easy to install and set up. Worth adding to your shopify store to make it more user friendly

Boyce Studio

This app is easy to install and was exactly what I needed to make my site more user-friendly. No more endless scrolling!

GlowMe

Location Hong Kong SAR

It's working great so far! I have finally found the solution for image swiping that I've been looking for for a long time. 5 stars!

Chairzo

Location Slovakia

Perfect app which has solved my issue in a minute. Customer service is excellent. The BIG THANKS to Nikolay who helped me with the zoom feature. I highly recommend this app. Easy to install and customize. My product page looks and works much better than before. I love this app. Do not hesitate to go for it and install it now. :)

I Heart Pitties

Easy install and works great. I prefer the sliding feature to the giant images of the Boundless theme. Thank you!

Swey Collective

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

Does the job it is supposed to do. Amazing service by the developer! Offers certain levels of customization as well. Would recommend

May 26, 2021

Thank you for the review!