Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

UniqLiv

Awesome app! I've been comparing a few product slider apps and this is exactly the one that I'm looking for. It worked perfectly on my store, Thanks developers!

joli anges

well im still new at it but i really like it already.i didnt have to code anything it was automatic supper easy

Freudebox

Fast setup without any issues! Everything is working fine and looking good. Happy to be a early supporter. Thank you for the great product.

The Wristband Man Canada

I installed this app on one of my stores. I was impressed with the ease of installation. Thank you!

İONES

Recomiendo la aplicación está muy genial yusarlo para que más gente compre y se ve más profesional tu shop'

La stanza nel bosco

I needed this app to display photos immediately in the product file. Easy to install and works well.

Wadyag.com

I installed it and it worked! I was looking for a way to get my product images to swipe left or right for a while; this app solved it for me. Thank you for fixing issues with product image photos. 5 stars plus!

Pomelo.no

We just installed the app and it works smooth and great and the developer offered an exceptional customer service.

InLightz

Just installed this app and it looks great! The standard slider that came with the free Shopify theme wasn't very good but this new Product Page Slider app really helped me transform how the images displayed on my product pages. I really like how you can also customize the colors easily to match the store.

WaterVolt

Love it! Simple and elegant. It shall be a default function within shopify! It helps customers to easily navigate through the photos, especially on mobile.