GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

Pink Cadillac Berlin

Location Germany
Time spent using app 21 minutes

The installation is quite easy and the app works fine when you have different styles for one product. Works also responsive very well.

Bullman Fitness

Location Switzerland

Useful app that improved our shop a lot. The amazing customer service helped us to adapt it to our theme. Recommended :)

TeknoFlama

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome and free for now!! it is simple but does what it is meant to do. I would recommend it to other sellers.

Roasted Engineers

Location India

First, the app slider had a bug in the mobile version. I contacted the support team and the bug was fixed by Nikolay within a reasonable time.
Now the app is doing its job crisp and smooth.

publikstore

Location Brazil

Delivers what it promises, easy setup, no coding, perfect! I would recommend, for our clothing store is a must.

dazzool.com

Location Lebanon

nice app and easy to work I would thanks the team who do this beautiful application to improve our website

Little Glam Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

I have been searching for this kind of app for so long, it works perfectly on the debut theme, thanks!

KokobyKhloe

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to install with good functionality. So far so good
Thank you to the team for free version for early birds

Stands4Slabs

I was using a similar app before this but this is far better. The customer support is excellent, I had an issue when I first installed the app due to the previous app that was installed. Nikolay from Gigilabs was quick to resolve the issue for me and it now works perfectly fine on my store. If your looking for an app to display your images more professionally on your store front, then this app is definitely to one to choose.

Tinél Brand

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very nice App with Quick and friendly support. You can customize your Slider in that way you like. Ich kann diese App und den Entwickler nur loben.
VG Michél