GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

InLightz

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Just installed this app and it looks great! The standard slider that came with the free Shopify theme wasn't very good but this new Product Page Slider app really helped me transform how the images displayed on my product pages. I really like how you can also customize the colors easily to match the store.

WaterVolt

Location Germany

Love it! Simple and elegant. It shall be a default function within shopify! It helps customers to easily navigate through the photos, especially on mobile.

AlluringSensations

I used this app to help enhance my website. The app is very convenient and I like that its not a costly app.

Infinitee Designs

Location Australia

I've been looking for a product page image slider for a few weeks now and I'm really glad I found this app. Very easy to install and customise and it looks great on my product pages. Exactly what I was hoping to find since my Debut theme doesn't have a native slider.
I contacted them about a small bug with how it was functioning on the ipad and Nikolay fixed it the same day. It seems to be working perfectly now across all my devices.
Great app guys, I'm very happy with it!

Unique Boutique By Lia Rae

It makes my product pages 100X better. I like how it's low cost and how it adapted to the theme I had installed.

Plantacard

Time spent using app About 3 hours

So easy to install. Does exactly what is described. I had a small issue that needed fixing in my theme and Nikolay was super quick with responding and resolving for me - very happy!

Acolyte

I love it so much ! It was really simple to setup and it works like a charm. Multiple options, looks really cute !

Fluf Gifts

Location Australia

This app is so easy to use, I have been looking for an app to customize my product page and this is the one!!

Ridezar

5 star customer service. Replied instantaneously to each and every enquiry. Would definitely recommend.

Domestic Platypus

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Outstanding, simple to use app that does exactly what it claims to (for most, at the flick of a switch) and allows you to quite easily customize most aspects one might want to modify. There's even a Live Preview option which will allow you to test the features and customization before making them live on your site. The app is non-destructive and deactivating is just as swift as activation... simply toggle the app off and your product pages return to their original layout. This didn't work immediately work properly when I installed it as I'm working with a modified version of an older theme. I emailed support and Nikolay wrote me back within just a few minutes, having already adjusted it to work properly with my store! But it still wasn't consistently loading on mobile... I replied and let him know and once again he fixed it within minutes! This will work for most users within literal seconds of adding the app and toggling the switch... but even if it doesn't, support is phenomenal and quick to troubleshoot and solve for your specific store. One of the best experiences I've ever had with a Shopify app and an immediate major improvement to functionality on mobile... especially for products with a large number of photos. Highly recommended.