Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

Interhashional

Works great, easy to install, makes the store look much cleaner. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve.

White Elephant Beauty

WOW! The service from Gigilabs and Nikolay was absolutely incredible. The app already features great customization options, but we needed to make a few custom changes to make it work with our theme. Not only did Nikolay help code and customize this to our needs, he did so quickly. Any questions we had, he responded quickly and thoroughly. 2 days of emails back and forth and we had everything setup exactly how we wanted. Highly recommend this app!
FYI...Upgrade to the paid version. The service alone is worth the price, the extra features are a bonus!

Sortiraparis

Very good app to display a slideshow easily. I had 1 technical request (to display the app correctly on our shop's theme which was not supported) and got a very quick modification to make the app work from the developer. I definitely recommend this app!

Linndi Studio

We are setting up our new store, which has 500+ products, 52 variants each, and 4 images each variant, so any kind of manual adjuments on this matter is simply unfeasible. We were looking for an app that could automatically display images for the selected variant and without us having to assign them individually for each variant, this would consume a huge valuable amount of time from us. We found this app to be the best out there in this subject and with a fair price, once added to our 2.0 theme (Dawn) all pictures were properly and instantly displayed for each variant once selected. We had a few backs and forth about image size adjustments, which were fully supported by Nikolay who helped us even on the Christmas days and provided a way to have the settings changed ourselves. The only thing to say is that the app would be 100% perfect if we had more layouts available for thumbs position, i.e. left/right side and not only at the bottom, but this is not a major issue considering so much time saved, and Nikolay has informed this is a feature likely to be added in a near future. Thanks! Regards, Renan

24 Hour Crafts

Messaged them with a custom request and it was completed same day. Super happy with this app and it works great.

J-knives.com

This is a worthy and beautiful upgrade if the standard product image Gallery. It has a bunch of options and a very friendly and fast developer who implemented a feature request for me in less than half a day. Highly recommended!

Playtime by Eimmie

We use this app on 2 of our 6 stores and will likely be placing on the other stores as they grow. The support is outstanding and are quick to answer as well as help with theme related issues. I truly cannot thank you enough as I would of had to code an entirely new liquid which I honestly do not enjoy doing. Thank you again and have a wonderful Holiday season

Venchi Singapore Official

The app works fine and smoothly. The support team was very quick to respond to my requests regarding the theme issue and the customization that we needed. Highly recommended!

Sportiqe Apparel

Love this app! The team helped me tweak the popup to look how I want it to as well. Very helpful customer support and exactly what we were looking for on our product pages.

Entrada Smokeless Fire Pits

Such an amazing App to add to our store. It cleaned up all of the variant images that took up all that space with the default Shopify image layout and organized it into a user-friendly experience. Works smooth on mobile as expected, and the support given by the developer Nikolay was second to none! He is very responsive and helped with a few small tweaks we needed for our site. Highly recommend!