Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

InfinitiHome

This app helped me create a more engaging experience for my customers to view product imagery. I needed some guidance and I was given high class support promptly. I definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to take their product imagery to the next level.

VieDeFleur

Not only does the app work; if you have have any issues, support is lighting fast! Just install it already...

lettvinthverdag.no

Saved my life, thank you for giving me this feature. Just installed but it is exactly the simplicity that I need for my store before launching.

Thread Faction Studio

This works great for making my product images swipe-able on mobile, and the free plan is a great option when starting out

Snapdragon Attire

I used this app to remove the clutter in my store. Its truly one of a kind and a huge relief for the clutter to be gone.

maikaichile

If you are looking for as solution for the BOUNDLESS PRODUCT PAGE, THIS IS THE ONLY ONE, THANKS FOR YOUR HEAVENLY APP.

701 Hoodies

Does everything I need it to... which mostly consists of making my product thumbnails smaller. That's worth $5 a month if it means the customer can see the rest of the contents on my product page sooner (which encourages them to buy more)

Girly Kiss

Much cooler looking than the original theme' slider and so easy to set up. The costomer service offers efective and nice results. Great app!

Afterlight Leisure

Product Page Slider & Gallery is exactly what our store needed to showcase our photography to customers in an elegant, responsive, and efficient way! Nikolay - the lead developer - went out of his way to ensure the app worked flawlessly despite our heavily customized theme. There is incredible value in this reasonably priced app - look no further if you're in need of a product page image slider for your store! Photos load very quickly within the carousel and the app allows customers to easily zoom into the photo via shadowbox functionality. Despite our product images being very high resolution everything works without any issue. The app is as efficient as it is beautiful! The new variant feature - which only shows images in the carousel of the selected variant - was easy to configure and is perfect for our clothing store where garments are available in multiple colors. While I can continue to rave about how wonderful the app functions, I'd like to end this review with a note on how extraordinary Nikolay was to work with when we ran into an issue with our heavily customized theme. He not only resolved the issue within hours of being emailed he also introduced new features along (loading GIF if an image takes a moment to load and smooth fade-in transition when cycling through images)! We corresponded no fewer than 15 times over a four day period as he helped us perfect the app on our product pages. 5/5 stars - would download again!

CLUB NOUVEAU

A sleek and streamlined solution to my primitive default product image layout, with great customer service - I am more than satisfied with this app!