Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

SHIVKA

Thanks Nikolay for the prompt response, you really solved my issue and now the app is perfectly working, totally effective on my Impulse theme , I really got a very nice review from one of my critics regarding same thanks

Dao Huan Sex Machine

Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!

OMG!ThisExists:

I needed an app to help declutter my pages. I tried a couple, but this one is by far, the easiest to use.

Wear Hyacinth

Great support from Nikolay, he helped me get the app working on my site and it looks flawless! Thank you!

Sooochi

Did exactly what I needed and it was so easy to use, no coding required! I definitely recommend this

pinupwow.mobi

Excellent app and just what we were looking for. Great support from Nikolay too. Highly recommended.

Daintygirl.co

I used this app to create a carousel effect on my product page. I like how it was automatically done

Satin Daisy

I have tried several slider apps. This is the best one yet! It also offers zoom function. This is very important because all slider apps I've tried conflicted with zoom apps. I had a little bit of trouble getting the zoom to work properly and reached out to support. Nikolay responded within an hour and resolved the issue! Seriously the best support!

Cognisprings

Excellent. It has all important elements needed for product image slider. Navigation, thumbnails, popup and navigation in pop-up window. Easy integration. Working great in mobile mode too. Prompt support from Nikolay.

lovewithoutborders

HOLY POOP!!!! I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FIND A BASIC SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITH THE BOUNDLESS THEME! I COULD HAVE SAVED MY SELF DAYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!