Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Sportoons Shop

Used in Supply Theme. The free and default versions works fine with no bugs. Super quick to install. Thanks guys!

Sprout Planter

We installed this on the Narrative theme with an altered product page and it works great!!! Check it out www.sproutplanter.com The installation and dashboard are straight forward and easy to use. Nikolay is responsive and helpful. This is a must add to any product page. Thank you.

Proper Naughty Boys

Really really helpful and efficient! We didn´t expect it to be so quick and there´s no need of code programming.

The Local Honey Collective

Easiest install! Using the free plan and it's exactly what we want. Haven't been using for long, so we'll see how it continues to work, but happy for now!

SpineCare Engineer

this app is really good and easy to use, I just hope that it is more generous with free plan, personally I think the free plan is totally no good and potentially worsen user experience

Luxe life by Mel

It makes my product page look so much better! It looks a lot cleaner and easier to navigate - such an easy install too

therawdosage

At first it was glitchy. I then deleted the app and re tried and it works fine! hoping it stays that way. but i like the feature of the arrow slide show, my theme dosent support it automatically. set up was easy!

VioletLilybyAgnetha

Great App!! Does exactly as expected. Had trouble with a theme and instead of trying to figure out the code I installed this app.

iléofOaO

Easy to install and creates a better shopping experience for my customers. I found that on items where there is more than four a slider is needed!

kickosco

Simple and effective App, The support team is very professional and efficient as well. Highly recommend!