Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

Eclette Art x Design

I was looking for a simple app that had zoom and gallery slider functionality and this app did the job! I discovered an issue before I launched my website- when an image other than the first in the reel was selected, the slider and zoom did not work. I contacted Nikolay and he discovered it was an issue with my theme Editions. He adjusted how the image thumbnails appeared for my theme, and offered to customize these as they were slightly smaller than the original theme - this wasn't a problem for me. Overall I received fast and effective support, and would recommend this app!

Solendvr

I use the free version of this app, and so far I find it very helpful. I'm extremely happy they offer a free version because I have a specific budget at the moment. The free version had a black default color for the arrows on the product slideshow. It blended in with the background of my theme, and the arrows were not noticeable at all. I wanted to change the color of the arrows to white, so that it would not contradict with my theme. But, the free version did not allow configuration options. I knew that I would have to pay in order to change the color of the features on the product slideshow because that is what the app description said. Due to my specific budget, I took a shot in the dark and asked the support team if they could make this change. They responded quickly, and they fulfilled my request. Even though I am using the free version, they were understanding and they went the extra mile to help me out. I appreciate all the help you gave me, and I look forward to working with you in the future! This experience will definitely give me a positive push to pay the monthly fee to use a better feature when the time comes. Thanks for all the help!

SHIVKA

Thanks Nikolay for the prompt response, you really solved my issue and now the app is perfectly working, totally effective on my Impulse theme , I really got a very nice review from one of my critics regarding same thanks

Dao Huan Sex Machine

Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!Very Great!

OMG!ThisExists:

I needed an app to help declutter my pages. I tried a couple, but this one is by far, the easiest to use.

Wear Hyacinth

Great support from Nikolay, he helped me get the app working on my site and it looks flawless! Thank you!

Sooochi

Did exactly what I needed and it was so easy to use, no coding required! I definitely recommend this

pinupwow.mobi

Excellent app and just what we were looking for. Great support from Nikolay too. Highly recommended.

Daintygirl.co

I used this app to create a carousel effect on my product page. I like how it was automatically done

Satin Daisy

I have tried several slider apps. This is the best one yet! It also offers zoom function. This is very important because all slider apps I've tried conflicted with zoom apps. I had a little bit of trouble getting the zoom to work properly and reached out to support. Nikolay responded within an hour and resolved the issue! Seriously the best support!