GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

lovewithoutborders

Time spent using app 3 minutes

HOLY POOP!!!! I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FIND A BASIC SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITH THE BOUNDLESS THEME! I COULD HAVE SAVED MY SELF DAYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Gadzed

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is amazing. Easy installation and solved my issue in the narrative theme. Loving this already.

Vine to Bar

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Excellent app! Does exactly what it claims to do. Support was excellent for the few questions we had. Definitely recommend!

K4YOU L.L.C.

I really like this alot, super grateful for this amazing app, just some small things to tweak and improve.. I wish that the template made it more obvious to the customer its a slideshow. some customers will scroll right pass it..

SwanDancer Official Store

Location China

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

L'FEME

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was looking for the slider on the product page and this is perfect, I wish it had the zoom option as well though, I'll keep searching around.

EgzothickThinks

Location Germany

wow. naprawde super sklep wyglada coraz lepiej jak zaloze drugi to tez z tego skorzystam i polece innym uzytkownikom

Slate Wearables

I had a really lovely customer service rep, Nikolay, who was able to make custom changes to my theme to ensure it looked/functioned exactly how I wanted it to! Highly recommend, and thank you Nikolay!

blackwhale

Location France
Time spent using app 6 minutes

perfect app ! work smooth, and my website it's much better now. I would recommand this app if you shop don't have the slider option for your image product.

Wiz Value

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

It was a really wonderful experience with the app. The developers have helped us to sort a technical issue with their complete support and assistance. Really appreciate the help!