Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Chairzo

Perfect app which has solved my issue in a minute. Customer service is excellent. The BIG THANKS to Nikolay who helped me with the zoom feature. I highly recommend this app. Easy to install and customize. My product page looks and works much better than before. I love this app. Do not hesitate to go for it and install it now. :)

I Heart Pitties

Easy install and works great. I prefer the sliding feature to the giant images of the Boundless theme. Thank you!

Swey Collective

Does the job it is supposed to do. Amazing service by the developer! Offers certain levels of customization as well. Would recommend

May 26, 2021

Thank you for the review!

playlistathome

Installation and usage are very simple and intuitive.
Anyone can use it. highly recommend it.
Thank you!

Real Truth Clothing

Honestly - pretty good so far - I have not run into any issues with it as of yet. Hoping for the best - will continue to test it out. Thank you!

ShopBeYouBoutique

Just what I was looking for. This app is super easy to install and use... I would definitely recommend.

nait.thebrand

I really love this app because it offers new starters the possibility to have a good app free of charge. This is very importat for every starting business.

AKJP STUDIO

One of the best apps and quickest query response times I’ve ever had! Incredible. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their website.

FIERCE FASHION by Lexi

This is exactly what I was looking for! It only took 1 click to install and I didn't have to deal with coding. Now all my product pages have a scroll arrow

Epic Outdoor Adventures

I have been looking for an app like this for a while. So easy to install, and works perfectly. Great app and would highly recommend!