Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

MassagePhase

I think tey did a great jop designing the app, and I am very happy about it. For all who consider using the app, just do it. Trust me it will be worth it.

October 5, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! Since one star is missing could you elaborate on what exactly did not work for you? I'm sure we will find a solution.

Duchess and Daisy

Free version works perfectly, set up was sooo easy, will upgrade to change colors, sizes etc when needed. Thank you.

June 25, 2021

Thank you! Is there anything we can improve to fill in the missing 5th star in your review?

FP Ideenfabrik

Nice app and as usual easy to install and to configure, but:
t seems that the images uses "lazy loading", means the picture isnt sharp at ones but leasts nearly a second to get sharp.
If this is fixed, i provide the 5t star :-)

May 17, 2021

Thank you for the review and for spotting the issue!
It should be resolved now.
Please see my email for more information.

Best,
Nikolay

AJI ARAB STREETWEAR

Thanks for the App ! really nice one ! the only thing is that we can't use the zoom in option, otherwise it's perfect.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We can add support for zoom-in upon request. I've just sent you an email with more information.