Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Entrada Smokeless Fire Pits

Such an amazing App to add to our store. It cleaned up all of the variant images that took up all that space with the default Shopify image layout and organized it into a user-friendly experience. Works smooth on mobile as expected, and the support given by the developer Nikolay was second to none! He is very responsive and helped with a few small tweaks we needed for our site. Highly recommend!

Rockport Candle Company

I use a theme that doesn't offer carousel product images (Narrative) but this app made it easy to add them to all my product pages! When it didn't look perfect right off the bat, Nikolay fixed it quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend!

Cultivate Expression

Wow! I can't believe how simple this was to install and set up. There was literally nothing I had to do after the installation. All of my clunky product pages suddenly got cleaned up into simple slides. Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

Kord

Very nice app, good people. any issues with app support were very nice and quick to reach out and resolve the problem.

RarityandNorm

I really like that this app allowed me to keep my product page to the length I wanted regardless of how many pictures I have. Some products have up to 10 photo…can you imagine how long and unattractive my product page was until this app, I love the slider

OMADA GOLF

Here is what I love about the company/app - Works exactly how it's advertised ( even better )
- Doesn't affect my page load speed
- Support is excellent and always solve my problem

Eve Bands

The app works well. It's a definite upgrade over the built-in gallery and support for it is excellent.

Saraf Furniture

A very productive and easy app, support is ever better. Support made the app usage perfect for our store. Cheers !

Bosco EcoPet

It's a great app! It works very well and helps me on my product page. Also, the assistant is super fast to answer.

Blazer Brand

Perfect. We've wanted swipeable images on our mobile pages. This app does that and more. Insanely easy setup. Plenty of customization. Plus, it enables products videos. Great find. 10/10.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15