GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

NSP USA

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Actionable Elements were needed on our product page, but the default from the app clashed with our design theme. Contacting the devs about it had them dive in and provide the necessary code to adapt the app to our needs free of charge. They didn't have to, but they did within 24 hours. Top-of-the-line service guys!

Rogers Orchards

Time spent using app 3 minutes

so far so good so far so good so far so good so far so good so far so good so far so good so far so good

Deiz Art

Location Denmark

Great app! Really easy to use, everything works smoothly. I am using the free version and will definetely update as soon as my shop is ready.

Luvona

Time spent using app 1 day

Our products have a lot of variant images, and our current theme was placing hudreds of breadcrumb dots on the product pages. I looked terrible, until I installed this app. It's beautifully designed and made the product pages look so much better. After I installed it I had a couple of issues with a conflict on the css for our theme....the support teeam Gigilabs fixed it immediately. I wish all app developers were this good.

Brandtrolly

i have been confused for the last three hours for some issue app was not working, like what the heck,, Nikolay,you just did a magic, o man, thanks, God Bless you, thanks

WickyDeez

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Nikolay has always been very helpful with any support required. We've used his Collection Gallery app for over a year with no issues. We've now decided to use Product Page Slider & Gallery to enhance our customers' user experience and it has been great. Highly recommend the apps and services.

letter-poetry

Location Germany

You can tell that his app is build by people who know how to setup a solid-working app that is not causing any problems At the same time is support is amazing! Great job!

Inform Interiors

Time spent using app 1 day

Great experience getting it setup. Support was very quick to respond and configure for my unsupported theme.

Mojito Collection

The App install was great! It works really well for our product slider! Customer service was excellent and fast! Highly recommend this app.

Ramble Clothier

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was SO easy to install and activate, and it fixed the issue I was having with product image sizing, too! Highly reccommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21