Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

More traffic & sales from FB & IG w/ automated product videos!

Genuine Authentic Brand

I'm lazy to leave a review but since this app is the best and I always used it since they offers a free to use app then I considered that giving them a feedback is a grateful way to do, VERY USEFUL for advertising, Don't need to hire professional to have a video for ad through fb and instagram!!! Hope that they don't change from free to charging monthly lol.

Revive Wear

This app is absolutely fantastic! Design videos, publish to facebook fan page, download your videos as gif, attach to your emails, publish as an ad.

September 22, 2020

Thank you! Happy to hear you like the service and it's especially great that you're using the videos in emails too.

Bolsobia

Very nice app i faced a problem and the support team answered me right away!! and they fixed the problem after 5 minutes

September 16, 2020

Thanks for the review and for reporting the issue! Should there be anything we can help you with in future, just let us know.

FLOWCHA FashionxBeauty

Love it and easy to use. Just started using it so will come back to give feedback on results. So Far So Good!

September 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, great to hear you like it! Whenever you need assistance, please reach out via chat (in-app) or via email.

Straight Sets

Using this app has made our ad campaigns are much more dynamic; consequently, traffic to our site has increased.
Very slight tweaks are needed in relation to rendering images during video conversion, and one or two of the video formats require bug fixes but, despite that, we would highly recommend this app! Best app we've used for quite a while!

August 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. We'll take care of those tweaks and get back to you as soon as they're sorted.

Bogreguru

Lifesaver! It's very user-friendly, easy to navigate and fast. This app save us so much time. After few months of use, we have almost doubled our FB profits.

August 27, 2020

Wow, doubling profits sounds great! Thanks so much for your review, we'll keep doing our best to help you reach new highs.

Pawlieshop.com

I love this app. I've used it to boost organic and paid page views to my site from all my social media platforms and it's been so easy! I can create a new video whenever I like, and the app also delivers on automatically each week, according to my best schedule. This saves me tons of time and money!

August 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The team is happy to hear that the app adds value to your marketing efforts.

naandocom

Great app so far! Easy to use with great features, I could only suggest to anyone who is looking for a great video ad app!

July 31, 2020

Thank you for recommending Video Ad Machine! Our team is happy to help you with any questions you might have in future. Great to hear you like it!

Glossy Secret

fantastic app! i would recommend it! just need a little improvement in the videos. maybe more shapes for the background text? and more options. other than that the app is amazing

July 31, 2020

Thank you for the review! Nice to hear you like it. We're improving the service continuously and we'll be adding a lots of new visual features very soon.

SMAO Fitness

Excellent app, love the visuals and the ease to navigate the app. Super simple set up and a wonderful support team!

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much! This keeps our team energized and helps us make video ads even more accessible and improve the service even more.

Previous 1