Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Your products automatically turned into Facebook video ads

29 Exchange

I love the app!!!!! Easy format, nice suggestions and easy to use. Would definitely use again without hesitation.

ak bagstore

I love this app. Helped me so much with my add. Thank you crew. I highly recommend it . Easy to use.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

App is extremely easy to use and text can be translated if needed. I needed some support and got it extremely quickly. I connected my facebook account and added my ad in 5 minutes. I love how simple it looks and it is to create pro looking videos. Thumbs up. I decided to upgrade. Prices are extremely reasonnable.

Mama Bear Drinkware

Super easy to use and a great way to help boost social media views! I would definitely recommend this app!

Avanti-eStore

This is a very useful app in that the created video could display many images in one frame. Save time in NOT having to upload many images to run a campaign. A must-have app for any e-Commerce Entrepreneur.

Accesorios Hombr3

Awesome application, i`ve made a few videos and i like it! There are free options, it is atractive! Good Job!

Produits tendance

I started enjoying this app since I get the support online. Not only that, the videos I got since I downloaded are more than those in facebook. In fact I can choose even in the free plan what kind of format video I would like to get and then the products image can be choose easily. So great job!!

ESP-Tech

This app is awesome. Great to have such an intuitive feature to do something for me I wouldn't normally have time to attend to. Professional and very polished ads. I'm still using the free features, which are great, and intend to move onto paid version soon. Definitely check it out!

DUDSIE

The app is awesome. The customer service and some of the best Ive ever seen. I had some issues getting app connected to my store correctly and they worked tirelessly to get the app working. What a great team and a great product.

Alexis Mote

Great and fast support/fix. Easy to use app that does exactly what we look for. Intuitive and quick to get up and running.

Previous 1 3 4 5