Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

ImageDiscern

Best video app i found so far.... Easy to use and does exactly what it says not like other apps on shopify that are filled with bugs and so on .... I recommend this to everyone!

Pumpkinpy Apparel

The app was very easy to install and create videos. I would recommend this to be used for creating ads for facebook and instagram.

Zhunetic

It is good and easy to use try it. I would ask anyone to go and try it for themselves. This is the best for advertising for beginners.

My Small Store

Quite easy to set up and use. Many styles of animation to choose from. It does improve engagement quite a bit. Support is great, fast and dedicated.
Skipping drafts would be a nice feature :)

arianthefashion

I use the app to create videos and post its on Facebook and Instagram. It is very easy to use and the videos look great.

August 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Happy to hear you enjoy using the service and like the videos. We're working on some cool new features, please keep an eye on our updates in the coming months :)

NYKOBIA

I've created two videos and they have yet to show up on the dashboard. Its blank. do not download. A waste of time.

July 19, 2021

Hello there, thanks for letting us know about your issue. We've an in-app chat open to help you if something comes up. Really sorry for the inconvenience and we'd like to find out why the videos didn't show up on your dashboard. The app has successfully sent you emails with the created videos in them, so it seems the creation was successful.

Also, we'll try to contact you via email as well and kindly ask you to reinstall the app and get this issue sorted. :)

Thanks again!

Aevitas Luxury

Ive just started with this today, its really easy to set up and use. Subscribe for 12 months and Auto Post is great

Skyplus Boutique

I use this app to create and post videos on Instagram and it is super great.I will definitely recommend it to all online store owners.

Aulelei Fashions

Really nice and easy app to use I wanted something simple to help put together video ads I can use for advertising campaigns and this is perfect easy to get set up and start using and the videos are simple and eye catching love it! Thank you!

cuteaf.studio

I use this app to make videos for social media and product pages. The best part is that I can create a video for individual products right from the product page, or for multiple items. Even on the free plan, the app automatically makes suggested videos of new products and weekly features. I've been told automatically pushing videos to product pages in the works, which will be especially valuable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14