Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video making & social advertising to grow conversions

theprintypeople

Sleek, Neat and Perfect.! This is an amazing app, creates videos in seconds... just pick the collections then it will do it for you! I created 3 videos in like 5 minutes... awesome app. The styles are catchy and definitely will make a difference in the feed! Definitely recommend the app for everyone. You can use it for posts or videos ads.. it integrates with facebook.. so post directly to your page

Oleander Homewares

Just downloaded and was unsure if I was using it right when Tamas popped up in the chat window and answered my questions all within 5 minutes of creating my 1st video and posting to Facebook . looking forward to seeing what it does for sales now

MyLang Books

This app helps me create very slick product videos! They have kept the functionality simple, without much clutter. Setup and configuration are straightforward. Your first video is created with absolutely zero inputs from you, which I kind of liked. Of course, you can create any number of videos based on collections and it delivers MP4 as well as an animated GIF. Videos don't have audio, but you could easily add it with other tools. The support was great as well! I was stuck with an issue and support executive Tamas didn't rest till the problem was solved for me. I am yet to try using its FB Ad campaign features. I will add to this review based on how that works out for me. I surely recommend this tool for really quick video creation.

Norve Fashion

the app is good I just started using it I can't say more about it may be in the future , for now it is OK

SUMA TREND

Ich finde die App sehr gut und produktiv. Die Einstellung und das Veröffentlichen eines Posts ist wirklich Kinderleicht und schnell gemacht. Die Darstellung auf FB ist klasse. Ich kann die App wärmstens weiterempfehlen.

Fresh Face Beauty Co

Just a over all great app! Just started using it, but can see immediate value in using it. Definitely will help increase my marketing efforts.

Cablesmiths

The app is really simple to use and has taken our marketing collateral and quality of presentation to the next level. Unlike other apps the free offerings are very usable and the online support is very good.

Peterbrooke Chocolatier

It is really easy and quick to create ads. We just start using it with the most basic features and got some great engagement on Facebook and Instagram. We also contacted support with some questions and the response was great. Great app and great team.

September 24, 2020

Nice to hear you're having great response and measurable engagement from your Facebook and Instagram audience. Thank you for giving it a shot and please let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Genuine Authentic Brand

I'm lazy to leave a review but since this app is the best and I always used it since they offers a free to use app then I considered that giving them a feedback is a grateful way to do, VERY USEFUL for advertising, Don't need to hire professional to have a video for ad through fb and instagram!!! Hope that they don't change from free to charging monthly lol.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and we're really glad you find it valuable for your advertising efforts. We'll not only keep the free version but we're continuously improving it so that anyone can run successful campaigns with us.

Revive Wear

This app is absolutely fantastic! Design videos, publish to facebook fan page, download your videos as gif, attach to your emails, publish as an ad.

September 22, 2020

Thank you! Happy to hear you like the service and it's especially great that you're using the videos in emails too.