Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Cut time & costs of product video creation and ad management

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

I was looking for an app to boost my campagne on social media. After try meaning apps, this was the best so far. I appreciate the customer service behind the app. Job wel done. There are still more options to make better. It will be more great to have it for more social media and youtube also.
Thanks,
CHARLESCVVONLINEST.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! So nice to hear you find it useful for you social media campaigns and you're right, there is still room for improvement :) We do our best to add those desired features to the service as soon as we can, there are many exciting updates coming up in the next few months.

Sunrise Healthy Organics

I like this app because it helps me to simplify the process of running and posting ads. I still create my own ads but it is time consuming. I love this app and will continue to use because it helps me to feel less pressure when it comes to having to come up with new ads.

April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we couldn't have said it better ourselves! :) That's exactly the reason behind building a video ad service like this and your words will definitely keep our team motivated and energized for a while. Nice to heave you on board!

Quality Approach Fashion

A fantastic marketing assistant. Super easy to make adverts. The team always responds quickly to any issues.

Fake Tattoos

Great App my first video had more than 100 views in 30 minutes, I love it. FakeTattoos.co.za recommends this app.

April 10, 2021

Thanks for you feedback...that's awesome! Happy to hear you're seeing immediate results! Please let us now how it evolves over time in our in-app chatbox. Cheers!

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I use this app to help me promote new products and I like it very much. Great and fast customer support!

Moody Legs Athleisure

Just started with this app and I love it!! It's created two unique video ads that look great and auto-generated, saving me lots of time. Thank you!

Nicolaos&co

VERY NICE AND HELPFULL APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3S Brands Pte Ltd

Amazing App, really simplified the creation process and saved a ton of time in the process. Can highly recommend the app. Support from Tamas was also superb when needed.

K's Sassy Feet Boutique

I used this app to help me create a different content that's more eye catching and appealing to my target audience. I love the app and I have already referred more shopify users to download the app. I also like that the app creates ads for you and all you have to do is customize it to your liking. Awesome app, why not give it a try.

Johwa

This app is super cool for creating product videos and campaign videos as well. It resolves one of the major challenges with setting up marketing campaigns. I love it!