Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video making & social advertising to grow conversions

MakenonCo

I love this app helps me so much with my adds i highly recommend it and its great for beginners in the whole marketing world.

misterwatch24

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der Bedienung der App und der schnellen, kompetenten Einstellung des Kundenservice. Ich empfehle es gerne weiter. Vielen Dank.

Nature Haven Living

Videos generally rank higher on social media sites and this app allowed me to create a video easily in a few minutes with zero expertise - It was just what I was looking for but the best part is - you can use enough of its uses for free! Instant support when I had a question too.

MCRM Inc.

so far so good. I haven't used it for too long but this app does exactly what i needed it to do! Its easy and simple to use.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy to hear that it already meets your needs and there's so much more exciting stuff to come! :)

Bella ciao - Clothing ✘ Living ✘ Resin-Kunst

Extrem nützliche App mit herausragendem und ungewöhnlichem Support von Tamas!
Es wird stetig an Verbesserungen gearbeitet und Hinweise werden sofort ernst genommen.
Darüber hinaus bietet der Support mehr Unterstützung als er müsste! Wenn es 6 Sterne gäbe, dann wären auch die höchst verdient!

Changing Seasons Shoppe

This is a great app that has allowed me to create great-looking ads on Facebook and Instagram. It has been easy to use and has had a good click thru rate. Highly recommend.

February 8, 2021

Thank you so much! Nice to hear about your great results and we're confident that the performance will get even better over time :).

Five Pillars Collection

Just amazing. This video ad machine has been a big help for our social media advertising. We Love it.

TFC&H Co.

Video Ad Machine is a great way to add a little pizzazz to ordinary social media ads & posts. You have the ability to twerk the design to your liking and pick your own products!!!

In Love With Pits

Just started using the app but so far I LOVE IT!!!!! So easy to use and I love that I can create a FB ad or post right from the App

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Me parece un aplicación muy útil y fácil de manejar. Poder mostrar varios productos en un video es fantástico. La recomiendo, merece la pena.

January 23, 2021

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios, me alegro de que te guste y te resulte útil.