Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video making & social advertising to grow conversions

electricbyke

This is a great app. I have used it multiple times to run Facebook and Instagram ads for new products or special collections. You can create and launch ads in minutes from inside the app or by downloading and uploading to your social network, etc. If you need help, great support is always there just one click away!

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Skin Care/Southwest

This is a wonderful app. I love how immediately after I add new products to my shop, I get the video in my email. I love the many ways the video can then be utilized. This app became an instant asset to my shop adding attractive, relevant visuals that catch your eye. Thank you!

Universe Of Pets

My experience with Video Ad Machine is awesome! I've created 9 videos for my products and have used these for pins for my business Pinterest page. Love that I can use it for Facebook and Instagram as well, so I'm looking forward to creating ads with the videos I've made.

Paisii Co

Great app to help with posts and ads. Fabulous customer support, Tamas checked in to make sure we didn’t have any issues. Easy to use, highly recommend.

Pink Ants

Muy buena aplicación, facilita mucho el trabajo y funciona muy bien, el equipo muy comunicativo y atentos, perfectos

Moda di Mare

Easy to use application, make our job easier! With this app we save lot of time to make ads or just FB posts! Highly recommended!

All Season Leggings

This app is super cool for creating product videos and campaign videos as well. It resolves one of the major challenges with setting up marketing campaigns. I love it!

PUP OUTFITTER

I love this app, and Tamas makes it all the sweeter. If I have a question... he is right there. A special "Kudo's" to Tamas. I am a new website owner and of course, I'm scared of everything lol lol With Video Ad Machine, I started advertising right away. That is such a huge stress reliever. Thank You Again, Tamas & all the folks that make Video Ad Machine possible.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your questions and for this review. Happy to provide you with further recommendations and tips around your ads!

LICANIO

very easy to use and the automated ads are very nice! i use it for ads and promotions in my social media

January 6, 2021

Thank you! Glad to hear you like the visuals and find them useful for your marketing mix.

ORIGIN ENVY

I recently just launched my first Shopify store and although I got a few sales here and there, I hadn't had any sales at all in the past week. That's until I downloaded Video Ad Machine last night and woke up to my first sale in 10 days after using their generated ad copies on Facebook. I didn't even edit the default template settings because I was so tired, I just posted straight to Facebook and Instagram. It was amazing to wake up to and I'm excited to see more sales come in. I'm going to put more effort into the new ads but it was great to get a sale within the first 24 hours. Awesome app!

January 6, 2021

Nice to read about your initial experience and we're happy that you had instant results! Would be great to hear how it continues for you and if we can be of help with anything. Please reach out via chat or just leave us a message!