Facebook Product Video Ads

Facebook Product Video Ads

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

Cool Pets R Us

If you use Facebook to promote products, this is a great App, we are using the paid version, it does a great job and the support has been great. In a short period of time we have noteced that these video posts have engaged more people and resulted in potential customer funneled to our store.

Purity Bottle

This is a great app and I'm excited to start using it for my two stores! Great customer support. It will be worth the upgrade.

shopontti

I have been using this app for quite a long time, and the truth is that it is very useful. I recommend it. Thank you to all team of Video Ad Machine!!

Gone RIDING

Wow, that was easy! I have only used it once and I think it is an easy-to-use simple app that does what it says. Thank you.

ZANMODA

great app use to use ,waiting for my Instagram result ,customer support very quick respond and yes you can even use your mobile to create the video and lunch facebook ad on the go ....very impressive app . Keep it up........

December 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Glad you like it and it's great to hear that you've been using it for lunching your ad campaign on the go from your mobile.

29 Exchange

I love the app!!!!! Easy format, nice suggestions and easy to use. Would definitely use again without hesitation.

ak bagstore

I love this app. Helped me so much with my add. Thank you crew. I highly recommend it . Easy to use.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

App is extremely easy to use and text can be translated if needed. I needed some support and got it extremely quickly. I connected my facebook account and added my ad in 5 minutes. I love how simple it looks and it is to create pro looking videos. Thumbs up. I decided to upgrade. Prices are extremely reasonnable. update : I added my first facebook ad directly from the app and after 3 days had amazing results I've never had before with my self made campaigns. I just hope you will create other apps.

Mama Bear Drinkware

Super easy to use and a great way to help boost social media views! I would definitely recommend this app!

Accesorios Hombr3

Awesome application, i`ve made a few videos and i like it! There are free options, it is atractive! Good Job!