Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

Cool Pets R Us

If you use Facebook to promote products, this is a great App, we are using the paid version, it does a great job and the support has been great. In a short period of time we have noteced that these video posts have engaged more people and resulted in potential customer funneled to our store.

Purity Bottle

This is a great app and I'm excited to start using it for my two stores! Great customer support. It will be worth the upgrade.

shopontti

I have been using this app for quite a long time, and the truth is that it is very useful. I recommend it. Thank you to all team of Video Ad Machine!!

Gone RIDING

Wow, that was easy! I have only used it once and I think it is an easy-to-use simple app that does what it says. Thank you.

22 Lions

It doesn't offer automation. You have to post the products yourself. The free plan is very simple. Could have more possibilities, namely, the possibility to publish to more social networks. But you can download the video, which is a good thing. I think the free version could allow more than 3 options of visualization.

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! Our service primarily focuses on ads and it automates video creation rather then the publishing process. It generates videos automatically when you upload new products to the store, as well as it sends you a video ad every week that you can post or run as an ad right away.

You're right, it still doesn't have the auto-post feature, but the good news is that this is exactly what we're building right now and in a few weeks there will be an update that will allow you to schedule and automate Facebook posts. Also, we'll be adding more social networks in future but since e-commerce businesses get most of their customers from Facebook ads we'd like to make that part as valuable as possible.

Please stay tuned for exciting updates and we'll do our best to meet your needs with all those requested features!

ZANMODA

great app use to use ,waiting for my Instagram result ,customer support very quick respond and yes you can even use your mobile to create the video and lunch facebook ad on the go ....very impressive app . Keep it up........

December 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Glad you like it and it's great to hear that you've been using it for lunching your ad campaign on the go from your mobile.

29 Exchange

I love the app!!!!! Easy format, nice suggestions and easy to use. Would definitely use again without hesitation.

ak bagstore

I love this app. Helped me so much with my add. Thank you crew. I highly recommend it . Easy to use.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

App is extremely easy to use and text can be translated if needed. I needed some support and got it extremely quickly. I connected my facebook account and added my ad in 5 minutes. I love how simple it looks and it is to create pro looking videos. Thumbs up. I decided to upgrade. Prices are extremely reasonnable. update : I added my first facebook ad directly from the app and after 3 days had amazing results I've never had before with my self made campaigns. I just hope you will create other apps.

Mama Bear Drinkware

Super easy to use and a great way to help boost social media views! I would definitely recommend this app!