Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

Genesizze.com Inc.

Love this app, easy to use and the service and support are amazing. Developer went out of his way to help with questions I had.

Imperial Legacy Clothing

Love this app! It's a great help with creating eye catching ads and requires hardly any work on our end. Highly suggest!

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience and recommending the app to others!

Saffron Pawtique

A nice easy way to make engaging and professional looking facebook and instagram ads and great help when we had issues following a recent facebook outage

October 7, 2021

Thank you for the review. If there's anything we can help you with in the future our team is always happy to assist.

HILLMAN

The app is superb! Very user-friendly and delivers great results. The CTR is insane, I love it and I strongly recommend it!

October 4, 2021

Thank you! So nice to hear your click through rates are going up!

ImageDiscern

Best video app i found so far.... Easy to use and does exactly what it says not like other apps on shopify that are filled with bugs and so on .... I recommend this to everyone!

October 4, 2021

Thanks so much for recommending Video Ad Machine to other store owners. Yes, we're trying our best to keep all bugs away ;).

Pumpkinpy Apparel

The app was very easy to install and create videos. I would recommend this to be used for creating ads for facebook and instagram.

October 4, 2021

Thank you! Glad you like the way it works and how it simplifies both, the creation and the ad management part.

Zhunetic

It is good and easy to use try it. I would ask anyone to go and try it for themselves. This is the best for advertising for beginners.

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your quick review, glad to hear you like the service!

My Small Store

Quite easy to set up and use. Many styles of animation to choose from. It does improve engagement quite a bit. Support is great, fast and dedicated.
Skipping drafts would be a nice feature :)

October 4, 2021

Thank you! We discussed the 'skip drafts' feature with the team and we'll be scheduling it for one of the next updates.

arianthefashion

I use the app to create videos and post its on Facebook and Instagram. It is very easy to use and the videos look great.

August 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Happy to hear you enjoy using the service and like the videos. We're working on some cool new features, please keep an eye on our updates in the coming months :)

NYKOBIA

I've created two videos and they have yet to show up on the dashboard. Its blank. do not download. A waste of time.

July 19, 2021

Hello there, thanks for letting us know about your issue. We've an in-app chat open to help you if something comes up. Really sorry for the inconvenience and we'd like to find out why the videos didn't show up on your dashboard. The app has successfully sent you emails with the created videos in them, so it seems the creation was successful.

Also, we'll try to contact you via email as well and kindly ask you to reinstall the app and get this issue sorted. :)

Thanks again!