Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate Video Creation & Social Advertising to Grow Sales

Norve Fashion

the app is good I just started using it I can't say more about it may be in the future , for now it is OK

SUMA TREND

Ich finde die App sehr gut und produktiv. Die Einstellung und das Veröffentlichen eines Posts ist wirklich Kinderleicht und schnell gemacht. Die Darstellung auf FB ist klasse. Ich kann die App wärmstens weiterempfehlen.

Fresh Face Beauty Co

Just a over all great app! Just started using it, but can see immediate value in using it. Definitely will help increase my marketing efforts.

Cablesmiths

The app is really simple to use and has taken our marketing collateral and quality of presentation to the next level. Unlike other apps the free offerings are very usable and the online support is very good.

Peterbrooke Chocolatier

It is really easy and quick to create ads. We just start using it with the most basic features and got some great engagement on Facebook and Instagram. We also contacted support with some questions and the response was great. Great app and great team.

September 24, 2020

Nice to hear you're having great response and measurable engagement from your Facebook and Instagram audience. Thank you for giving it a shot and please let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Genuine Authentic Brand

I'm lazy to leave a review but since this app is the best and I always used it since they offers a free to use app then I considered that giving them a feedback is a grateful way to do, VERY USEFUL for advertising, Don't need to hire professional to have a video for ad through fb and instagram!!! Hope that they don't change from free to charging monthly lol.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and we're really glad you find it valuable for your advertising efforts. We'll not only keep the free version but we're continuously improving it so that anyone can run successful campaigns with us.

Revive Wear

This app is absolutely fantastic! Design videos, publish to facebook fan page, download your videos as gif, attach to your emails, publish as an ad.

September 22, 2020

Thank you! Happy to hear you like the service and it's especially great that you're using the videos in emails too.

FLOWCHA FashionxBeauty

Love it and easy to use. Just started using it so will come back to give feedback on results. So Far So Good!

September 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, great to hear you like it! Whenever you need assistance, please reach out via chat (in-app) or via email.

Bogreguru

Lifesaver! It's very user-friendly, easy to navigate and fast. This app save us so much time. After few months of use, we have almost doubled our FB profits.

August 27, 2020

Wow, doubling profits sounds great! Thanks so much for your review, we'll keep doing our best to help you reach new highs.

Pawlieshop.com

I love this app. I've used it to boost organic and paid page views to my site from all my social media platforms and it's been so easy! I can create a new video whenever I like, and the app also delivers on automatically each week, according to my best schedule. This saves me tons of time and money!

August 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The team is happy to hear that the app adds value to your marketing efforts.