Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

Pawlieshop.com

I love this app. I've used it to boost organic and paid page views to my site from all my social media platforms and it's been so easy! I can create a new video whenever I like, and the app also delivers on automatically each week, according to my best schedule. This saves me tons of time and money!

August 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The team is happy to hear that the app adds value to your marketing efforts.

naandocom

Great app so far! Easy to use with great features, I could only suggest to anyone who is looking for a great video ad app!

July 31, 2020

Thank you for recommending Video Ad Machine! Our team is happy to help you with any questions you might have in future. Great to hear you like it!

Glossy Secret

fantastic app! i would recommend it! just need a little improvement in the videos. maybe more shapes for the background text? and more options. other than that the app is amazing

July 31, 2020

Thank you for the review! Nice to hear you like it. We're improving the service continuously and we'll be adding a lots of new visual features very soon.

SMAO Fitness

Excellent app, love the visuals and the ease to navigate the app. Super simple set up and a wonderful support team!

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much! This keeps our team energized and helps us make video ads even more accessible and improve the service even more.

The Inspired Health Company

Awesome app and very easy to use. Just hope the shifting or changing of images isn't too fast or can be adjusted, by far it looks great! Thanks!

July 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, happy to hear you like it! Most animations are optimized to be around 7 seconds which is Facebook's recommendation to grab people's attention with short videos. The more products a customer sees in the first few seconds the higher the chance that they'll click on the ad. Based on a wide range of performance tests we can say that these animations generate higher engagement and awesome results. We'll reach out to you via email and help you further with your questions.

Peppi.hu

Been using the app for a few week and have already seen a positive impact on sales. It's to the point, and very easy to use. we have almost double our sales with really low budget. Thanx a lot!

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much! Glad to hear that it performs well for your store. Congratulations! :)

The Spaniard Lobster

Here's an update on my initial review,

I was able to test this app after some assistance from its devs. While it might still need a few adjustments, the whole concept looks very promising. My personal experience is a good example of how effective customer support might be to overcome a first bad impression.

Kudos to Tamas, who contact me promptly after my first review. I'll be more than happy to collaborate closely with his team to make this app reach its full potential.

March 28, 2020

Thanks for trying our app. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience and that you had a bad experience with loading times. We assume that this might have been a temporary issue and of course, we would like to help you to get it resolved. All our customers are using Video Ad Machine without these problems and we’re sure that we’ll be figuring out what the problem is at your end. We just contacted you via email with details on how we can fix it for you.

Sponsors Team Shop

Excellente application. Il faut juste la paramétrer 5 minutes au départ et ensuite, toutes les semaines vous recevez votre vidéo prête à être diffuser ! Vous pouvez aussi réaliser vos vidéos quand vous voulez. Le Top ! Merci !

Merci beaucoup!

Fit Gear Online

Pretty cool app. Now all it needs is music in the background. Add some music options to go with the videos.

March 24, 2020

Thanks so much for your review, great to hear you like it. With regards to music, we're working with silent loops because the majority of Facebook and Instagram users are having sound off when scrolling through their feeds That's a the default setting and people don't seem to change that. Of course sound can add an emotional layer to images but we thought that if 85% of users (according to studies) don't hear it, we should focus on the visuals and other features for now.

The L.A. District

Highly recommended app! I have been playing around with its features and settings and its really cool that you could also use it for your social media profiles aside from your shopify store such as insta, facebook, etc. Last but not the least, its super user friendly to use! Really worth downloading and using it. More power to you guys!

March 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. So nice to hear that you like it! As we're improving it on a regular basis it's getting even better and better every day.