Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

The Spaniard Lobster

Here's an update on my initial review,

I was able to test this app after some assistance from its devs. While it might still need a few adjustments, the whole concept looks very promising. My personal experience is a good example of how effective customer support might be to overcome a first bad impression.

Kudos to Tamas, who contact me promptly after my first review. I'll be more than happy to collaborate closely with his team to make this app reach its full potential.

March 28, 2020

Thanks for trying our app. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience and that you had a bad experience with loading times. We assume that this might have been a temporary issue and of course, we would like to help you to get it resolved. All our customers are using Video Ad Machine without these problems and we’re sure that we’ll be figuring out what the problem is at your end. We just contacted you via email with details on how we can fix it for you.

Sponsors Team Shop

Excellente application. Il faut juste la paramétrer 5 minutes au départ et ensuite, toutes les semaines vous recevez votre vidéo prête à être diffuser ! Vous pouvez aussi réaliser vos vidéos quand vous voulez. Le Top ! Merci !

Merci beaucoup!

Fit Gear Online

Pretty cool app. Now all it needs is music in the background. Add some music options to go with the videos.

March 24, 2020

Thanks so much for your review, great to hear you like it. With regards to music, we're working with silent loops because the majority of Facebook and Instagram users are having sound off when scrolling through their feeds That's a the default setting and people don't seem to change that. Of course sound can add an emotional layer to images but we thought that if 85% of users (according to studies) don't hear it, we should focus on the visuals and other features for now.

The L.A. District

Highly recommended app! I have been playing around with its features and settings and its really cool that you could also use it for your social media profiles aside from your shopify store such as insta, facebook, etc. Last but not the least, its super user friendly to use! Really worth downloading and using it. More power to you guys!

March 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. So nice to hear that you like it! As we're improving it on a regular basis it's getting even better and better every day.

KIVIBAG

This app is awesome! It creates super cool product videos without asking you to do anything! We started a traffic campaign on Facebook to see how this animation performs. So far the results are so much better than of ads we've been running in the past!

Still in the free trial but I think it has such a great potential that I'll keep using it.

Thank you guys!

January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that you're having successful campaigns with your videos. Stay tuned, we'll be adding further animation types and a few new features soon...

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next