Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

Brillias Boutique

I realy pleased with the app ,had small glitch but support team resolved on the spot.Definetly worth the money.Highly reccomend to other shopify store owners.

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for reaching out and reporting the glitch! That's huge help for our team to improve the quality of the service. Happy to hear that you're enjoying Video Ad Machine :)

CUTE PETS 2021 Store

A very beautiful application and unique designs that save time and effort .. The support team is very wonderful and excellent, quick to answer and kind to the maximum

May 17, 2021

So glad you like the app and the service around it! We're always happy to help. Thank you and have a beatiful day ahead!

Bags and Bling Boutique

Absolutely love this app. Very professional looking ads with amazing support if needed. Would highly recommend!!

May 17, 2021

Welcome aboard! Thank you so much for the feedback, it keeps the whole team energized.

sejlana

I absolutely love it!! This app saves me so much time, it's also easy to use and it creates beautiful content. Customer Support responds fast, they are nice and helpful!

May 7, 2021

Thank you! So happy to hear that it's such a great timesaver and that you're satisfied with the results. :)

alletronics.com

so far so good it seems to be very fast in producing i'm doing the free plan and it's great can't wait to start the other plans!!

P.S. Faith & Hope

Really neat and eye catching video designs. I love how it automatically builds free video contents.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad you like our templates and great to hear the automations are useful for your marketing.

Jay's Playground

I really love that it does auto posts that are very creative. I don’t have a lot of time to post on social media so this was truly a blessing. And their customer service is amazing and gets back to you very quickly.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Glad you like the auto post feature that now works with Instagram Business accounts as well.

Admirelle Beauty

Lovely app for ecommerce. the potential is big. Many features could be addedto make this app a star. ( adding music, adding Emoji, resize for different placement on social media , make the processing faster then how it is now, more automatic suggestions....)

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your ideas and suggestions! We're constantly working on exciting new features and I'll definitely take your feedback to the team and see how we can quickly add them to our roadmap.

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

I was looking for an app to boost my campagne on social media. After try meaning apps, this was the best so far. I appreciate the customer service behind the app. Job wel done. There are still more options to make better. It will be more great to have it for more social media and youtube also.
Thanks,
CHARLESCVVONLINEST.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! So nice to hear you find it useful for you social media campaigns and you're right, there is still room for improvement :) We do our best to add those desired features to the service as soon as we can, there are many exciting updates coming up in the next few months.

Sunrise Healthy Organics

I like this app because it helps me to simplify the process of running and posting ads. I still create my own ads but it is time consuming. I love this app and will continue to use because it helps me to feel less pressure when it comes to having to come up with new ads.

April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we couldn't have said it better ourselves! :) That's exactly the reason behind building a video ad service like this and your words will definitely keep our team motivated and energized for a while. Nice to heave you on board!