Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video making & social advertising to grow conversions

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I use this app to help me promote new products and I like it very much. Great and fast customer support!

Moody Legs Athleisure

Just started with this app and I love it!! It's created two unique video ads that look great and auto-generated, saving me lots of time. Thank you!

Nicolaos&co

VERY NICE AND HELPFULL APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3S Brands Pte Ltd

Amazing App, really simplified the creation process and saved a ton of time in the process. Can highly recommend the app. Support from Tamas was also superb when needed.

K's Sassy Feet Boutique

I used this app to help me create a different content that's more eye catching and appealing to my target audience. I love the app and I have already referred more shopify users to download the app. I also like that the app creates ads for you and all you have to do is customize it to your liking. Awesome app, why not give it a try.

Johwa

This app is super cool for creating product videos and campaign videos as well. It resolves one of the major challenges with setting up marketing campaigns. I love it!

CABICCI

amazing and easy , its free and must get it for any new store.
i cant wait till purushas, just buy it.
i bought it. its amazing for create and automated post for both Facebook and Instagram.
helpful assistance and perfect.
thanks

HomeVendible

I use this app to help me promote new products and I like it very much. I would recommend it to some to use.

Le ERI

Great. This app is magnificent. A great bonus in terms of image and quality. You have done a great job. Keep up the good work.

Famous Rebel

If you have ever tried making a video in Facebook's App you will know how terrible it is. This app has literally saved 100's of hours of work and stress. The effects are just right to grab an audience's attention. It's fast. It's simple and it's cost-effective. The support is awesome too. Looking forward to the app developing and new features being added, because if this is the start then I can't wait to see what happens in the future. A long-overdue app on the Shopify platform. No, I don't work for these guys! But I am a video professional and this is just simple and effective. Get it. In fact don't get it I want it all to myself! ;-)

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, the team is super happy to hear that it delivers great value even for a video professional like yourself! This keeps us energized and now it's time to celebrate as it our 100th review!