Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Facebook & Instagram video advertising & video post automation

Famous Rebel

If you have ever tried making a video in Facebook's App you will know how terrible it is. This app has literally saved 100's of hours of work and stress. The effects are just right to grab an audience's attention. It's fast. It's simple and it's cost-effective. The support is awesome too. Looking forward to the app developing and new features being added, because if this is the start then I can't wait to see what happens in the future. A long-overdue app on the Shopify platform. No, I don't work for these guys! But I am a video professional and this is just simple and effective. Get it. In fact don't get it I want it all to myself! ;-)

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, the team is super happy to hear that it delivers great value even for a video professional like yourself! This keeps us energized and now it's time to celebrate as it our 100th review!

Fab Fete

Love it! Seriously great videos, easy to use and great app! So many choice and great for advertising when you need to do it fast. Thanks so much!

April 2, 2021

You're welcome! Happy to have you on board. Thank you for your feedback and stay tuned for more exciting stuff to come!

Ethnic Extensions

As a new store owner, I really enjoy using this app because it has made creating and posting quality mini product video's to my social media channels a breeze. Looking forward to upgrading.

Astralis Creative

Very cool app! The videos it makes are so nice looking, and it's easy to customize and change things around if you want. Excited to use it more!

Carré Prod

A good time saving app, i could edit these videos myself but this app does it automatically for me and way faster, I recommend !!

Get Click Buy

They are very reliable, they create great videos of my products that I can download at ease and use for my social media channels. Love your app guys!

Epic Fashion UK

I do not use the auto-post feature but so far the videos are well put together and offer options to download or post directly to Facebook, which is what I wanted. It would be good to be able to post to Instagram as well but overall, it seems to work as advertised.

March 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, glad you like the service. You'll be able to post to Instagram straight from the app very soon. The feature is already built and now waiting for Facebook's approval. :) Until then, please download the videos, send to your mobile and post to IG from there.

Nostalgia Outdoor Goods Store

Nice App. It is very easy to use. Makes great videos. I would reccomend this App to any entrepreneur who is having difficulty cfeating great ads.

MODAS

Great App, Great Team. Very special and creative, the staff has done a very professional job at the highest levels.

Price Connection

WoW I have been looking for an App like this. I'm super excited to see what it can do. I love not having to create the Ad myself.