Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine | Reviews

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automated Facebook / Instagram Video Ads & Social Posts

Quality Approach Fashion

A fantastic marketing assistant. Super easy to make adverts. The team always responds quickly to any issues.

Fake Tattoos

Great App my first video had more than 100 views in 30 minutes, I love it. FakeTattoos.co.za recommends this app.

April 10, 2021

Thanks for you feedback...that's awesome! Happy to hear you're seeing immediate results! Please let us now how it evolves over time in our in-app chatbox. Cheers!

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I use this app to help me promote new products and I like it very much. Great and fast customer support!

Moody Legs Athleisure

Just started with this app and I love it!! It's created two unique video ads that look great and auto-generated, saving me lots of time. Thank you!

Nicolaos&co

VERY NICE AND HELPFULL APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3S Brands Pte Ltd

Amazing App, really simplified the creation process and saved a ton of time in the process. Can highly recommend the app. Support from Tamas was also superb when needed.

K's Sassy Feet Boutique

I used this app to help me create a different content that's more eye catching and appealing to my target audience. I love the app and I have already referred more shopify users to download the app. I also like that the app creates ads for you and all you have to do is customize it to your liking. Awesome app, why not give it a try.

Johwa

This app is super cool for creating product videos and campaign videos as well. It resolves one of the major challenges with setting up marketing campaigns. I love it!

CABICCI

amazing and easy , its free and must get it for any new store.
i cant wait till purushas, just buy it.
i bought it. its amazing for create and automated post for both Facebook and Instagram.
helpful assistance and perfect.
thanks

HomeVendible

I use this app to help me promote new products and I like it very much. I would recommend it to some to use.