Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

4aPet

Awesome app. Love that everything is automated and I don't have to do anything. I get new videos every week. Easy to install also.

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty Supply

Love it. I just created the easiest video ever!! The only thing I had to do was click create video ad while in the desired product and BAM!! The video is awesome. So well done you guys, Thanks, Thanks and more Thanks Yvette
Yvettes's Hair and Beauty Supply

TCC Store

I recommend this app love it when just sends me videos of my staff to my mail and it also free thank you very much!

pilots-world.com

Wow. Very cool tool for creating professional and quick video for FB Ads. Best Video maker ever seen!!!

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much, the team is happy to hear you are impressed! Should you have any questions, please reach out via inapp chat at any time.

JN SOLUTIONS

jolie petite vidéo, facile à réaliser et support technique au top ! je recommande l'installation et l'utilisation

Frabjous Jewellery

I have recently started using this app for product videos to use in advertising. I had an issue when setting up my first Facebook Ad using the App, Tamas responded quickly and said he would email me once the issue was resolved which he not only did, but he also ensured that the issue was resolved at my side of things too. Great customer service, thank you Tamas.

33Möbel Store

this app is a must have, its catchy and it will give you audience to your facebook page, the videos are amazing and great for marketing, iam using paid plan converted after 2 days, the support is always there, one of my best apps on shopify. it does what it says.

Party Designs & Gifts

I love this app. It's easy to use, and really catches people's attention on posts. I converted to a paid plan right away.

Ravenous Miniatures

Ive been using the free version and I really like the ease of use, I can set up my own videos and post them to the media sites I want to, i sell miniatures from different patreons and this allows me to highlight different products from those artists.

MakenonCo

I love this app helps me so much with my adds i highly recommend it and its great for beginners in the whole marketing world.