Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Cut time & costs of product video creation and ad management

Five Pillars Collection

Just amazing. This video ad machine has been a big help for our social media advertising. We Love it.

TFC&H Co.

Video Ad Machine is a great way to add a little pizzazz to ordinary social media ads & posts. You have the ability to twerk the design to your liking and pick your own products!!!

In Love With Pits

Just started using the app but so far I LOVE IT!!!!! So easy to use and I love that I can create a FB ad or post right from the App

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Me parece un aplicación muy útil y fácil de manejar. Poder mostrar varios productos en un video es fantástico. La recomiendo, merece la pena.

January 23, 2021

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios, me alegro de que te guste y te resulte útil.

Artifact Fine Art

I used this app to make some facebook videos for products in shopify. It was very quick and easy to use.

electricbyke

This is a great app. I have used it multiple times to run Facebook and Instagram ads for new products or special collections. You can create and launch ads in minutes from inside the app or by downloading and uploading to your social network, etc. If you need help, great support is always there just one click away!

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Skin Care/Southwest

This is a wonderful app. I love how immediately after I add new products to my shop, I get the video in my email. I love the many ways the video can then be utilized. This app became an instant asset to my shop adding attractive, relevant visuals that catch your eye. Thank you!

Universe Of Pets

My experience with Video Ad Machine is awesome! I've created 9 videos for my products and have used these for pins for my business Pinterest page. Love that I can use it for Facebook and Instagram as well, so I'm looking forward to creating ads with the videos I've made.

Paisii Co

Great app to help with posts and ads. Fabulous customer support, Tamas checked in to make sure we didn’t have any issues. Easy to use, highly recommend.

Pink Ants

Muy buena aplicación, facilita mucho el trabajo y funciona muy bien, el equipo muy comunicativo y atentos, perfectos