Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

TFC&H Co.

Video Ad Machine is a great way to add a little pizzazz to ordinary social media ads & posts. You have the ability to twerk the design to your liking and pick your own products!!!

B Martz

works as promised. great. video quality is decent and the post sharing is real quick. it creates attractive ads.

In Love With Pits

Just started using the app but so far I LOVE IT!!!!! So easy to use and I love that I can create a FB ad or post right from the App

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Me parece un aplicación muy útil y fácil de manejar. Poder mostrar varios productos en un video es fantástico. La recomiendo, merece la pena.

January 23, 2021

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios, me alegro de que te guste y te resulte útil.

Artifact Fine Art

I used this app to make some facebook videos for products in shopify. It was very quick and easy to use.

electricbyke

This is a great app. I have used it multiple times to run Facebook and Instagram ads for new products or special collections. You can create and launch ads in minutes from inside the app or by downloading and uploading to your social network, etc. If you need help, great support is always there just one click away!

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Skin Care/Southwest

This is a wonderful app. I love how immediately after I add new products to my shop, I get the video in my email. I love the many ways the video can then be utilized. This app became an instant asset to my shop adding attractive, relevant visuals that catch your eye. Thank you!

Aus Doggos

The add creation looked good, I don't like paying for impressions for ads, I contacted support about it and they've got back to me pretty quickly, with some solutions I'll try. Like other reviews the support is good and I recommend trying the product.

January 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, glad you like the look of the videos. Sorry for the delay on our chat, we always try to be as responsive as possible. With regards to paying per impression, if you optimize your ads for Conversions or Landing Page Views (which are the most efficient methods to get purchases) than you can only be charged by impressions. This is of course controlled by Facebook so our app needs to follow this logic.

In case of your store and your products it should be working pretty well but of course it need some time for the campaigns to find the right audience. Also, it depends a lot on factors such as products in the ad, the actual offer, the audience selection, etc. Also, we're happy to share some more tips & tricks on how you can make most our of your video ads. Please let us know how we can help you further. Thanks and have a great day!

Universe Of Pets

My experience with Video Ad Machine is awesome! I've created 9 videos for my products and have used these for pins for my business Pinterest page. Love that I can use it for Facebook and Instagram as well, so I'm looking forward to creating ads with the videos I've made.

Paisii Co

Great app to help with posts and ads. Fabulous customer support, Tamas checked in to make sure we didn’t have any issues. Easy to use, highly recommend.