Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

Facebook & Instagram Video Ads

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video ads & social posts, get new traffic, grow sales

Pink Ants

Muy buena aplicación, facilita mucho el trabajo y funciona muy bien, el equipo muy comunicativo y atentos, perfectos

Moda di Mare

Easy to use application, make our job easier! With this app we save lot of time to make ads or just FB posts! Highly recommended!

All Season Leggings

This app is super cool for creating product videos and campaign videos as well. It resolves one of the major challenges with setting up marketing campaigns. I love it!

PUP OUTFITTER

I love this app, and Tamas makes it all the sweeter. If I have a question... he is right there. A special "Kudo's" to Tamas. I am a new website owner and of course, I'm scared of everything lol lol With Video Ad Machine, I started advertising right away. That is such a huge stress reliever. Thank You Again, Tamas & all the folks that make Video Ad Machine possible.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your questions and for this review. Happy to provide you with further recommendations and tips around your ads!

LICANIO

very easy to use and the automated ads are very nice! i use it for ads and promotions in my social media

January 6, 2021

Thank you! Glad to hear you like the visuals and find them useful for your marketing mix.

ORIGIN ENVY

I recently just launched my first Shopify store and although I got a few sales here and there, I hadn't had any sales at all in the past week. That's until I downloaded Video Ad Machine last night and woke up to my first sale in 10 days after using their generated ad copies on Facebook. I didn't even edit the default template settings because I was so tired, I just posted straight to Facebook and Instagram. It was amazing to wake up to and I'm excited to see more sales come in. I'm going to put more effort into the new ads but it was great to get a sale within the first 24 hours. Awesome app!

January 6, 2021

Nice to read about your initial experience and we're happy that you had instant results! Would be great to hear how it continues for you and if we can be of help with anything. Please reach out via chat or just leave us a message!

Cool Pets R Us

If you use Facebook to promote products, this is a great App, we are using the paid version, it does a great job and the support has been great. In a short period of time we have noteced that these video posts have engaged more people and resulted in potential customer funneled to our store.

Purity Bottle

This is a great app and I'm excited to start using it for my two stores! Great customer support. It will be worth the upgrade.

shopontti

I have been using this app for quite a long time, and the truth is that it is very useful. I recommend it. Thank you to all team of Video Ad Machine!!

Gone RIDING

Wow, that was easy! I have only used it once and I think it is an easy-to-use simple app that does what it says. Thank you.