Video Ad Machine | Get Traffic

Video Ad Machine | Get Traffic

by Product Hero Ltd.

Easy Facebook & Instagram advertising + video post automation

ePOP-world

Thanks, Video Ad Machine Team! I have been using it for a month, I love it easy to use, and friendly for beginners. Sure I will keep it in my store!

duckling-beauty.com

Great App. Simple to use and great chat support from Tamas.
Its also brilliant for no techie people like myself

Sculptany Fitness

Great App! It is easy to use and I had a video up & running for my shop in less than 10 minutes. This led to instant impressions and store visits. Can't wait to see more!

ILMARKET.HU

The app is so professional and a great marketing tool! We use it to planing the marketing conception and build it to the long time marketing strategic. Thank you guys for this!

Elena Luka

This app is very good, it shortens the video creation time and time to create a Facebook ad. We use video ads for a long time and the videos created with this app are on the same performance as our custom made videos, which is awesome.

Stunning Taps

Really awesome marketing tool and takes away the effort for a professional marketing tool. Thank you

Hopes Magik Garden

I like the automatic video feature. It helps me keep up with marketing my products. Look forward to more features.

Tienda ZE!!

Muy profesionales aconsejo a todo que tenga un negocio online que hable con ellos no se arrepentirán.Cada día la uso masen mis productos

STEM SHOP STORE

One of the best video maker app.Great work guys.Keep it up.Hope to see more features soon as promised.

Paris Glamor

good application, useful for professionals!!
thank you for your efforts to help people..
good luck :)