Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Automate video making & social advertising to grow conversions

DUDSIE

The app is awesome. The customer service and some of the best Ive ever seen. I had some issues getting app connected to my store correctly and they worked tirelessly to get the app working. What a great team and a great product.

Alexis Mote

Great and fast support/fix. Easy to use app that does exactly what we look for. Intuitive and quick to get up and running.

ND Renegade

This app is great - it makes beautiful, professional-looking video ads, and it's super easy. On top of that, the customer service is excellent!

Manga Lights FR

Really great app, really professional. They are really fast answering and really implied about our feelings as customers and users of them app

Negozi Poli

Very nice app, quick and easy to use! Very useful for social advertising, when integrated the Stories aspect ratio it will be perfect!

ePOP-world

Thanks, Video Ad Machine Team! I have been using it for a month, I love it easy to use, and friendly for beginners. Sure I will keep it in my store!

duckling-beauty.com

Great App. Simple to use and great chat support from Tamas.
Its also brilliant for no techie people like myself

Sculptany Fitness

Great App! It is easy to use and I had a video up & running for my shop in less than 10 minutes. This led to instant impressions and store visits. Can't wait to see more!

ILMARKET.HU

The app is so professional and a great marketing tool! We use it to planing the marketing conception and build it to the long time marketing strategic. Thank you guys for this!

Elena Luka

This app is very good, it shortens the video creation time and time to create a Facebook ad. We use video ads for a long time and the videos created with this app are on the same performance as our custom made videos, which is awesome.