Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Your products automatically turned into FB video ad campaigns

Straight Sets

Using this app has made our ad campaigns are much more dynamic; consequently, traffic to our site has increased.
Very slight tweaks are needed in relation to rendering images during video conversion, and one or two of the video formats require bug fixes but, despite that, we would highly recommend this app! Best app we've used for quite a while!

August 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. We'll take care of those tweaks and get back to you as soon as they're sorted.

The Spaniard Lobster

Here's an update on my initial review,

I was able to test this app after some assistance from its devs. While it might still need a few adjustments, the whole concept looks very promising. My personal experience is a good example of how effective customer support might be to overcome a first bad impression.

Kudos to Tamas, who contact me promptly after my first review. I'll be more than happy to collaborate closely with his team to make this app reach its full potential.

March 28, 2020

Thanks for trying our app. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience and that you had a bad experience with loading times. We assume that this might have been a temporary issue and of course, we would like to help you to get it resolved. All our customers are using Video Ad Machine without these problems and we’re sure that we’ll be figuring out what the problem is at your end. We just contacted you via email with details on how we can fix it for you.