Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Cut time & costs of product video creation and ad management

arianthefashion

I use the app to create videos and post its on Facebook and Instagram. It is very easy to use and the videos look great.

Aevitas Luxury

Ive just started with this today, its really easy to set up and use. Subscribe for 12 months and Auto Post is great

Skyplus Boutique

I use this app to create and post videos on Instagram and it is super great.I will definitely recommend it to all online store owners.

Aulelei Fashions

Really nice and easy app to use I wanted something simple to help put together video ads I can use for advertising campaigns and this is perfect easy to get set up and start using and the videos are simple and eye catching love it! Thank you!

cuteaf.studio

I use this app to make videos for social media and product pages. The best part is that I can create a video for individual products right from the product page, or for multiple items. Even on the free plan, the app automatically makes suggested videos of new products and weekly features. I've been told automatically pushing videos to product pages in the works, which will be especially valuable.

Brillias Boutique

I realy pleased with the app ,had small glitch but support team resolved on the spot.Definetly worth the money.Highly reccomend to other shopify store owners.

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for reaching out and reporting the glitch! That's huge help for our team to improve the quality of the service. Happy to hear that you're enjoying Video Ad Machine :)

CUTE PETS 2021 Store

A very beautiful application and unique designs that save time and effort .. The support team is very wonderful and excellent, quick to answer and kind to the maximum

May 17, 2021

So glad you like the app and the service around it! We're always happy to help. Thank you and have a beatiful day ahead!

Bags and Bling Boutique

Absolutely love this app. Very professional looking ads with amazing support if needed. Would highly recommend!!

May 17, 2021

Welcome aboard! Thank you so much for the feedback, it keeps the whole team energized.

sejlana

I absolutely love it!! This app saves me so much time, it's also easy to use and it creates beautiful content. Customer Support responds fast, they are nice and helpful!

May 7, 2021

Thank you! So happy to hear that it's such a great timesaver and that you're satisfied with the results. :)

P.S. Faith & Hope

Really neat and eye catching video designs. I love how it automatically builds free video contents.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad you like our templates and great to hear the automations are useful for your marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12