Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Your products automatically turned into FB video ad campaigns

Mama Bear Drinkware

Super easy to use and a great way to help boost social media views! I would definitely recommend this app!

Accesorios Hombr3

Awesome application, i`ve made a few videos and i like it! There are free options, it is atractive! Good Job!

Produits tendance

I started enjoying this app since I get the support online. Not only that, the videos I got since I downloaded are more than those in facebook. In fact I can choose even in the free plan what kind of format video I would like to get and then the products image can be choose easily. So great job!!

ESP-Tech

This app is awesome. Great to have such an intuitive feature to do something for me I wouldn't normally have time to attend to. Professional and very polished ads. I'm still using the free features, which are great, and intend to move onto paid version soon. Definitely check it out!

DUDSIE

The app is awesome. The customer service and some of the best Ive ever seen. I had some issues getting app connected to my store correctly and they worked tirelessly to get the app working. What a great team and a great product.

Alexis Mote

Great and fast support/fix. Easy to use app that does exactly what we look for. Intuitive and quick to get up and running.

ND Renegade

This app is great - it makes beautiful, professional-looking video ads, and it's super easy. On top of that, the customer service is excellent!

Manga Lights FR

Really great app, really professional. They are really fast answering and really implied about our feelings as customers and users of them app

Negozi Poli

Very nice app, quick and easy to use! Very useful for social advertising, when integrated the Stories aspect ratio it will be perfect!

ePOP-world

Thanks, Video Ad Machine Team! I have been using it for a month, I love it easy to use, and friendly for beginners. Sure I will keep it in my store!

Previous 1 3 4 5