Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

More traffic & sales from FB & IG w/ automated product videos!

Genuine Authentic Brand

I'm lazy to leave a review but since this app is the best and I always used it since they offers a free to use app then I considered that giving them a feedback is a grateful way to do, VERY USEFUL for advertising, Don't need to hire professional to have a video for ad through fb and instagram!!! Hope that they don't change from free to charging monthly lol.

Revive Wear

This app is absolutely fantastic! Design videos, publish to facebook fan page, download your videos as gif, attach to your emails, publish as an ad.

September 22, 2020

Thank you! Happy to hear you like the service and it's especially great that you're using the videos in emails too.

Bolsobia

Very nice app i faced a problem and the support team answered me right away!! and they fixed the problem after 5 minutes

September 16, 2020

Thanks for the review and for reporting the issue! Should there be anything we can help you with in future, just let us know.

FLOWCHA FashionxBeauty

Love it and easy to use. Just started using it so will come back to give feedback on results. So Far So Good!

September 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, great to hear you like it! Whenever you need assistance, please reach out via chat (in-app) or via email.

Bogreguru

Lifesaver! It's very user-friendly, easy to navigate and fast. This app save us so much time. After few months of use, we have almost doubled our FB profits.

August 27, 2020

Wow, doubling profits sounds great! Thanks so much for your review, we'll keep doing our best to help you reach new highs.

Pawlieshop.com

I love this app. I've used it to boost organic and paid page views to my site from all my social media platforms and it's been so easy! I can create a new video whenever I like, and the app also delivers on automatically each week, according to my best schedule. This saves me tons of time and money!

August 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The team is happy to hear that the app adds value to your marketing efforts.

naandocom

Great app so far! Easy to use with great features, I could only suggest to anyone who is looking for a great video ad app!

July 31, 2020

Thank you for recommending Video Ad Machine! Our team is happy to help you with any questions you might have in future. Great to hear you like it!

Glossy Secret

fantastic app! i would recommend it! just need a little improvement in the videos. maybe more shapes for the background text? and more options. other than that the app is amazing

July 31, 2020

Thank you for the review! Nice to hear you like it. We're improving the service continuously and we'll be adding a lots of new visual features very soon.

SMAO Fitness

Excellent app, love the visuals and the ease to navigate the app. Super simple set up and a wonderful support team!

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much! This keeps our team energized and helps us make video ads even more accessible and improve the service even more.

The Inspired Health Company

Awesome app and very easy to use. Just hope the shifting or changing of images isn't too fast or can be adjusted, by far it looks great! Thanks!

July 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, happy to hear you like it! Most animations are optimized to be around 7 seconds which is Facebook's recommendation to grab people's attention with short videos. The more products a customer sees in the first few seconds the higher the chance that they'll click on the ad. Based on a wide range of performance tests we can say that these animations generate higher engagement and awesome results. We'll reach out to you via email and help you further with your questions.

Previous 1