Video Ad Machine

Video Ad Machine

by Product Hero Ltd.

Easy Facebook & Instagram video advertising to boost traffic

pilots-world.com

Wow. Very cool tool for creating professional and quick video for FB Ads. Best Video maker ever seen!!!

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much, the team is happy to hear you are impressed! Should you have any questions, please reach out via inapp chat at any time.

JN SOLUTIONS

jolie petite vidéo, facile à réaliser et support technique au top ! je recommande l'installation et l'utilisation

Frabjous Jewellery

I have recently started using this app for product videos to use in advertising. I had an issue when setting up my first Facebook Ad using the App, Tamas responded quickly and said he would email me once the issue was resolved which he not only did, but he also ensured that the issue was resolved at my side of things too. Great customer service, thank you Tamas.

33Möbel Store

this app is a must have, its catchy and it will give you audience to your facebook page, the videos are amazing and great for marketing, iam using paid plan converted after 2 days, the support is always there, one of my best apps on shopify. it does what it says.

Party Designs & Gifts

I love this app. It's easy to use, and really catches people's attention on posts. I converted to a paid plan right away.

Ravenous Miniatures

Ive been using the free version and I really like the ease of use, I can set up my own videos and post them to the media sites I want to, i sell miniatures from different patreons and this allows me to highlight different products from those artists.

MakenonCo

I love this app helps me so much with my adds i highly recommend it and its great for beginners in the whole marketing world.

misterwatch24

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der Bedienung der App und der schnellen, kompetenten Einstellung des Kundenservice. Ich empfehle es gerne weiter. Vielen Dank.

Nature Haven Living

Videos generally rank higher on social media sites and this app allowed me to create a video easily in a few minutes with zero expertise - It was just what I was looking for but the best part is - you can use enough of its uses for free! Instant support when I had a question too.

MCRM Inc.

so far so good. I haven't used it for too long but this app does exactly what i needed it to do! Its easy and simple to use.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy to hear that it already meets your needs and there's so much more exciting stuff to come! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8