Product Image Zoom Gowebbaby

Product Image Zoom Gowebbaby

by Gowebbaby

Nice Zoom Effects on Product Detail Page

Shopivyboutique

This is by far the worst app and company I have had to deal with in Shopify. Every single other app has great customer service. The zoom doesn't work on more than half of the products on my site. And on the products it does work on, its BARELY even a zoom. We've been going back and forth for over a month. They never fix anything.. it takes them DAYS to reply to an email, if they actually do. I have repeatedly asked that they just uninstall it and I'll find something else. NO REPLY. Next, I'll just contest the charges with Shopify and my credit card. Its funny how they can always make sure I am charged though.. that they can handle.

Nautical Mile Decor

They promised automatic setup, did not follow through. I sent an email to report the issue to them as directed and they emailed back asking for my log in credentials. I should not have to give my log in credentials to some random guy with bad grammar just to have product image zoom on my website! I do not trust them!

Fashlabz

Screwed up my website and I couldn't fix it. :(

Carmen Jean

Didn't work for me on Supply Template.

Atechnologiesuk

Didnt install in Supply theme. Failed to restore code during uninstall.

Tribedragon

Doesn't work, doesn't show up in Apps, can't remove.