Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 23 mai 2022

We've been using this app for a while are happy with it. The support is also excellent whenever we have something to optimize. Recommended. Update: We're still using the app and very happy with the support and new features.

Mockins
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2021

Great Support. I needed some space between my thumbnail images and the product title. Adam was very supportive, thanks a lot!

thellabella
Autriche
20 mai 2019

This literally fixed a massive problem I had with a theme that had a buggy carousel. To my immense surprise, I installed it, and it literally just worked. I couldn't believe it. And the team were so fast on a small request about how it worked with my product description. Very, very impressed.

Spaze Furniture
12 décembre 2019

Despite the time difference, Gravity Software is really easy to work with. They have been great helping us fix a compatibility issue with another app. It's easy to use and works great. No complaints.

Brand King
5 novembre 2021

Great app with amazing customer service. They answered to my query really fast and solved it immediately. Thanks!

The Sense of Doubt
Allemagne
Modifié le 5 juillet 2019

This is a great app! I couldn't get my pictures to look right with Shopify, but this app solved that problem. Now I have scrolling pictures that look great!! I've used them for a couple of years now and they always respond very quickly and fix whatever issue I am having. Excellent support!

Gadget Funnel
23 juillet 2019

Great app, great support, quick response and friendly when I had a need/suggestion. Highly recommend!

My Computer is My Canvas
24 mars 2021

A very good app that solves a problem for the Narrative theme. I also had a slight tweak that I wanted to make, and Adam was very quick to provide a solution that works well. Great app and awesome support.

The Preset Lab
Australie
25 octobre 2021

Great app with wonderful support, always quick to help if I have any questions / issues. Would recommend for any store

trudiamonds.com
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2021

Exactly what I was looking for. The 24h support is of great help. I strongly advise using this app if it helps you enhance your online store.

Absology Nutricosmetics