Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 avril 2019

I have tried every app out there for variations and this one is the best. This app is very easy to use. It works flawlessly with my theme. The zoom functionality and slide show work great. You can also make your images a youtube or vimeo video by putting the embed code in the alt tag. I needed a new integration with spinzam and contacted the developer. Within in a day he added the new integration for me! Awesome APP! Awesome Support!

Grateful Gnome
1 juillet 2019

This app has worked well in giving my shoppers a great product view experience. I had a small technical difficulty with the upload but Adam went above and beyond to fix it. It's good to know that I can count on their prompt and efficient help whenever I need it. I definitely recommend this app to others.

Veztido Boutique
3 août 2021

This app is easy to install and works great. Perfect for stores that require detailed images of products. Awesome support!

The Music Zoo
16 février 2020

Great app and good customer service. Had a minor problem and it was handled in hours, not days. The functionality and uses of this app are worth every penny. Looks great on the product page of any products and sure to convert more sales than the static one that comes by default with Shopify. You won't find another app in the Shopify app store that does what this does.

Portable Bar Solutions
14 mars 2021

Very helpful app and support team, would highly recommend. Helped my store be able to navigate through product images with scrolling arrows.

Small Town Wild
Nouvelle-Zélande
24 avril 2019

This app does exactly as you would expect. It creates a very professional looking gallery for your products. The team are very helpful and respond quickly, I was looking for something a little different and they responded same day. Excellent customer service, thank you.

Grain & Frame
Royaume-Uni
9 août 2019

Excellent product and after sales support. Image software is easy to use and customize to suit your specific needs.

Consiglio's Kitchenware
18 octobre 2019

The best app! There is no any good alternatives to it. The app works so smoothly, both on Desktop and Mobile. Like it so much! It worths the money.

Conscious Items
7 septembre 2020

This app is working very well, easy configuration, the price could be lower for this app but in general a must to have on your shop. The support is fast and to the point. Well done

GreyBox Gifts
Pologne
19 octobre 2022

I need some customization in the product gallery in my website .Great support is provided by the gravity software team . I am really thankful for this kind help from gravity team . I really like their prompt support . Great appreciation from my end to gravity software team

MD®