Avis (124)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 juin 2018

Great app- did exactly what I wanted it to do and so flexible! I also love that you can choose the functionality just to work on mobile.
I had a specific requirement that I needed (auto rotation of photos), and within a day after emailing customer service they had created and installed the functionality! Very impressed with the level of service.

The Flat Lay Co
Royaume-Uni
Modifié le 5 mars 2019

I used this app to help me improving product page.
I had some problems with this app and product-page but support team solved my problem perfectly. I really recommend this app.
I will love to use this app in the future.
Thanks again.

Fleur & Sonnet
24 août 2019

Best variant app out there, had minor issues, customer support helped immediately, otherwise a perfect app!

Sportzzheads
3 septembre 2018

Amazing App, Awesome Support, does what it says

Saroshsalman
Pakistan
13 novembre 2018

Super!! Loved it! I was facing issue with scrolling images on my product page. This really worked wonders. Thank you!

Play with Maggi
Inde
6 avril 2020

perfect. exact what i want. works good. performance could be a little faster. but so far easy to use.

GALAXY of HOME
Allemagne
Modifié le 11 septembre 2018

The app functions so well, its straightforward, and works right away. We couldn't be more impressed. Also, their support is fast and easy to communicate with.

fishskyn
6 janvier 2021

This was an amazing app, it did everything I wanted it to do and made the images look great, but it slowed the loading of my product pages too much so I had to uninstall it.

Ride And Go Electrics
20 août 2020

your app is the best among all zoom apps in shopify. But is kind of expensive. you should consider reducing the price and trust me, you will get more installs that you can imagine.

TECHOFFER
Émirats arabes unis
26 novembre 2018

Excellent App. My site lifemeh.com has been so much and more professional looking since using it. I definitely recommend it!

lifemeh