Product Image Gallery VARIANTS

Product Image Gallery VARIANTS

by Gravity Software

Gallery For Product Pages / Show Variant Images / Image zoom

Small Town Wild

Very helpful app and support team, would highly recommend. Helped my store be able to navigate through product images with scrolling arrows.

Sunshine Ag Supply

Amazing support. I had been having some zoom issues with my themes mobile gallery that the theme developer did not want to fix. So added this app as a solution. It seemed to have some issues due to my themes mobile gallery. When I reached out they fixed this right away and communicated back and forth several times. Not always the case with apps so I was impressed.

Champ Giveaways

Easy to use software. It's nicely laid out, and honestly my nan could operate this app, it's so simplistic.
Options are nice, and adds a nice touch to my otherwise, boring product page. Install this app if you want hassle free installation & easy customization of your product page/s.

Snooze Store NZ

I used this app to have arrow navigation to switch between product images. Excellent support provided!

Hausful

A great alternative to the boring out-of-the-box Shopify gallery. Amazing, personal support as well helping to integrate with other apps. Would recommend!

FUELL-EU

The app provided the functionality we needed. We required some stylistic changes but the developer provided excellent and prompt assistance.

Mémoire Kids

The app did exactly what I was looking for! Incredible looking gallery on our product page. Also contacted support for some help on layout and Adam responded quickly and helped me out with what I needed. Amazing!

PoooliPrint™

I have been using it for 6months, works really well. I recently started using it to its full potential, I wish I did that before. So many thing you can customize! Thanks

Apartment Gardens

I love this app so much. I hated the way the products with multiple variants took up half the page so I searched for an app to find a way to click through the pictures either via slider or carousel. This app offers both. My product pages look so much cleaner. Definitely worth it. Thank you so much!

Next-Level Artwork

Looks great.

I had an issue where some custom code was interfering with the app in such a way that product images weren't syncing with product variants the way I'd like them to.

I recorded a screencap video of the problem, sent it off to the app developers, and they managed to patch it within a matter of days.

The product images, using this app, look way better than the default setting in Shopify where it's just this ugly collection of images!

If you're looking to better organize your images & make your product pages more interactive and aesthetically pleasing, I'd recommend this app.