Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

ToyBox

I have been looking for a solution for a popup lightbox gallery for my product images and couldn't find anything until by luck I found app! Its really great, I love it. It's dead simple to instal and configure. I had a slight issue with the way some images were displayed on my site and I fired off an email to support and withing minutes they responded and resolved my issue. I wholehearted recommend this app mand the developers behind it.

GALAXY of HOME

perfect. exact what i want. works good. performance could be a little faster. but so far easy to use.

balardi

I like this app, it works fast and improves the website instantly! the support is superior and replies very fast, highly recommended.

Discount Auto Shop

5+++ Excellent APP! A must have if you have more than 5 images per product. The setup is very simple and smooth. Saved me a few Hundred dollars to hire an expert to do the exact same thing this app does.. Well Done guys!!!

Erin Lightfoot Studio

So far, so good! I have only been using it for a couple of days but I had a problem with something and customer support responded and fixed the problem within hours! Really great service.

Portable Bar Solutions

Great app and good customer service. Had a minor problem and it was handled in hours, not days. The functionality and uses of this app are worth every penny. Looks great on the product page of any products and sure to convert more sales than the static one that comes by default with Shopify. You won't find another app in the Shopify app store that does what this does.

Robpire

Perfect app. It improves the look of product pages considerably, and is very flexible. Contacted the developers about a small issue and had it resolved in 24 hours. Amazing service and app, thanks!

February 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem has been resolved. Please check your product pages and let us know if you need further assistance.

Romantic Blessings

I just installed so have not had much experience yet. But on first testing this app solved everything I was looking for and more. Extremely impressed for now.

Huffty

WOW! Great app, does what it says it does and works perfectly.
This app has saved our team some $$$ From custom coding that this app was able to do in literally minutes of us installing it. Highly Recommend it.

Brand King

Despite the time difference, Gravity Software is really easy to work with. They have been great helping us fix a compatibility issue with another app. It's easy to use and works great. No complaints.