Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

Grateful Gnome

I have tried every app out there for variations and this one is the best. This app is very easy to use. It works flawlessly with my theme. The zoom functionality and slide show work great. You can also make your images a youtube or vimeo video by putting the embed code in the alt tag. I needed a new integration with spinzam and contacted the developer. Within in a day he added the new integration for me! Awesome APP! Awesome Support!

Fleur & Sonnet

I used this app to help me improving product page.
I had some problems with this app and product-page but support team solved my problem perfectly. I really recommend this app.
I will love to use this app in the future.
Thanks again.

Normod

Very useful application. Especially for the ones who have many pictures for different variants. The menu for managing the variant images is super easy.

Plus, Adam is very helpful for your custom front-end requests.

Makes life easier

PICKY CARE

the first time i write a review from the heart
worth every penny
super fast and helpful customer service
if you searched for a code before i want to say something to you >
shopify gurus want to answer your question because they profit from the apps and you will never find a code for this without missing your store code
I tried all the apps
this one is killing it with their kind support >>> hashtag Adam you'r the best
so fast and humble
worth every penny
don't hesitate

EasyLifeCrew

First time i'm writing review.
Thank you very much for this app. Both, App and customer service is amazing! 5+ Stars. Thank you Adam! Super Fast service.

Rose & Louise

Great application! excellent customer service, they took the time to make changes in the application to meet my needs. Thank you very much, I recommend !

lifemeh

Excellent App. My site lifemeh.com has been so much and more professional looking since using it. I definitely recommend it!

Play with Maggi

Super!! Loved it! I was facing issue with scrolling images on my product page. This really worked wonders. Thank you!

URBN NATION

This is the second app from the same company which I use and totally love!!!! Everyone who uses free Shopify apps has to use it because it is incredibly simple and helpful! Your gallery become clean, minimalistic and rich! Support is on the BIGGEST level I have ever seen on Shopify and I am very thankful for some customizations. You are doing a Fantastic job!

Made and Sent

We have three stores and will soon launch two more. We use this app on all of them.

It offers much more flexibility than just relying on the way your theme presents images.

Plus, we requested a small amount of customisation (just because of the layout of our sites, not because of any issues with the app) and the developer did it far quicker than you could have expected.

We now incorporate this app into the designs of all our websites and will continue to do so.