Variant Images Gallery & Zoom

Multiple variant images. Gallery/Slider with image zoom.

$9.99/month. 31-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product images variants gallery carousel thumbnails zoom

Discount Auto Shop

5+++ Excellent APP! A must have if you have more than 5 images per product. The setup is very simple and smooth. Saved me a few Hundred dollars to hire an expert to do the exact same thing this app does.. Well Done guys!!!

Erin Lightfoot Studio

So far, so good! I have only been using it for a couple of days but I had a problem with something and customer support responded and fixed the problem within hours! Really great service.

Portable Bar Solutions

Great app and good customer service. Had a minor problem and it was handled in hours, not days. The functionality and uses of this app are worth every penny. Looks great on the product page of any products and sure to convert more sales than the static one that comes by default with Shopify. You won't find another app in the Shopify app store that does what this does.

Robpire

Perfect app. It improves the look of product pages considerably, and is very flexible. Contacted the developers about a small issue and had it resolved in 24 hours. Amazing service and app, thanks!

February 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem has been resolved. Please check your product pages and let us know if you need further assistance.

Romantic Blessings

I just installed so have not had much experience yet. But on first testing this app solved everything I was looking for and more. Extremely impressed for now.

Huffty

WOW! Great app, does what it says it does and works perfectly.
This app has saved our team some $$$ From custom coding that this app was able to do in literally minutes of us installing it. Highly Recommend it.

Brand King

Despite the time difference, Gravity Software is really easy to work with. They have been great helping us fix a compatibility issue with another app. It's easy to use and works great. No complaints.

MyMagicTale

Very useful app, with first class support! (I really recommend this app) - You got a lifetime customer, thanks.

loom2room

Excellent app to display the pictures of your products much bigger and in a carousel, really recommended. Also the support is great!

My Wish Necklace

Amazing, amazing and amazing app. It nicely integrated with my store. And my product page is looking great. Hopefully it will increase my conversion rate. The best part is fast and brilliant support. There was little issue in my store that was solved by Adam fastly. Very happy with it.
I highly recommend!