Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

卄乇尺乇丂ㄚ

awesome app, exactly what u are looking for, more importantly 24/7 customer support, love it. the animations are great too

Artefama Furniture

It's a really good app! It works perfectly and it's easy to configurate. I need to say that the support also surprised me, by responding my emails and solving my problems immediatly.

Shy Dolphin

Excellent app solved my purpose completely. Loved it. Will suggest it to others for good customer experience

trust golf ball

the app is exactly what I need for my theme narrative, and the support team Adam really helped us a lot.

The Sink Boutique

Perfect app for product and variant images. The dev and support team were excellent, going above and beyond my initial request to solve problems. Thank you!

My Computer is My Canvas

Great app, great support, quick response and friendly when I had a need/suggestion. Highly recommend!

Pampered Puss

Out of all apps I have used (and I use many), this one is the most impressive! Criminally underappreciated, honestly.

At first I was hesitant because I thought "why would I spend a monthly sum of $10 just for a simple app that changes the variant image selector and then sits there passively?"

Well, holy f***ing s***balls, when I downloaded it, I was absolutely blown away. Not only are the amount of options surprisingly large, but the whole image selector and zoom interface is so extensive and amazingly put together, the $10 quickly became nothing in my mind.

Apps with less than half the work put in are more expensive than this. No joke, the other day I found a product sale label app for $19 monthly and I still had to do half the coding work to integrate it!

Thank you for your awesome work!

Baby Love Shop

It's very good app and well documented, It is easy to understand. I would like to recommend this app to everyone.

Gadget Funnel

This is a great app! I couldn't get my pictures to look right with Shopify, but this app solved that problem. Now I have scrolling pictures that look great!! I've used them for a couple of years now and they always respond very quickly and fix whatever issue I am having. Excellent support!

NepaCrafts Product

This is a perfect image app for us. We are delighted to receive the prompt reply and service. Thanks Prajwol