Product Image Gallery VARIANTS

Product Image Gallery VARIANTS

by Gravity Software

Gallery For Product Pages / Show Variant Images / Image zoom

My Computer is My Canvas

Great app, great support, quick response and friendly when I had a need/suggestion. Highly recommend!

Pampered Puss

Out of all apps I have used (and I use many), this one is the most impressive! Criminally underappreciated, honestly.

At first I was hesitant because I thought "why would I spend a monthly sum of $10 just for a simple app that changes the variant image selector and then sits there passively?"

Well, holy f***ing s***balls, when I downloaded it, I was absolutely blown away. Not only are the amount of options surprisingly large, but the whole image selector and zoom interface is so extensive and amazingly put together, the $10 quickly became nothing in my mind.

Apps with less than half the work put in are more expensive than this. No joke, the other day I found a product sale label app for $19 monthly and I still had to do half the coding work to integrate it!

Thank you for your awesome work!

Baby Love Shop

It's very good app and well documented, It is easy to understand. I would like to recommend this app to everyone.

Gadget Funnel

This is a great app! I couldn't get my pictures to look right with Shopify, but this app solved that problem. Now I have scrolling pictures that look great!! I've used them for a couple of years now and they always respond very quickly and fix whatever issue I am having. Excellent support!

NepaCrafts Product

This is a perfect image app for us. We are delighted to receive the prompt reply and service. Thanks Prajwol

PB Sports LLC

This is my second App from Gravity Software, I've been very pleased with their service and ability to assist in getting things set up. I removed my previous Image App in favor of this one. This offers me more options for style, and I can add videos to my photo gallery for each product. This is also very mobile friendly.

Veztido Boutique

This app has worked well in giving my shoppers a great product view experience. I had a small technical difficulty with the upload but Adam went above and beyond to fix it. It's good to know that I can count on their prompt and efficient help whenever I need it. I definitely recommend this app to others.

Spaze Furniture

This literally fixed a massive problem I had with a theme that had a buggy carousel. To my immense surprise, I installed it, and it literally just worked. I couldn't believe it. And the team were so fast on a small request about how it worked with my product description. Very, very impressed.

Avalyse - Your second home

Great app that improved my whole funnel for the product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! DEFO 10$ IS WORTH IT. Recommend!

Boost Auto Parts

The app works great. We primarily wanted it for the variant image assignment, but the gallery also really cleaned up the look on the site.

One of the other great things it did is sped up our load speed. Previously Shopify would load ALL of the images for ALL of the variants, but this app doesn't cause the images to be loaded until the variant is selected. We have products that have roughly 15 different options, and each product has 5 images so we were having to load 75 images everytime... so we had slow site load. Now our site load has improved.

The back end interface isn't the best, but I've been working with the team at Gravity and they've been very responsive already implementing some of my suggestions. Good developer, and worth the money IMO if you have variants.