Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Show Multiple Variant Images /Image Zoom/Video Gallery/Slider

The Flat Lay Co

Great app- did exactly what I wanted it to do and so flexible! I also love that you can choose the functionality just to work on mobile.
I had a specific requirement that I needed (auto rotation of photos), and within a day after emailing customer service they had created and installed the functionality! Very impressed with the level of service.

Laflur

Very good plugin. But better in it is technical support!

Dee Trade

Awesome app! My gallery never looks that cool before i've installed it. Everything works flawless and mobile customers would be surprised in good meaning!
Customer service is awesome and lightning-quick, i'm thought they fix some small issue even before i've finished my email to them)

Black White Outfit

Great app! It can really transform your store in a few clicks!
Highly recommended!

Bedrocks

This app adds a new dimension to boring product or item related pages and the support team when I requested a change were really happy to help. Highly recommend this app if you want an interactive product page for your customers

I Do Wedding Cars

GREAT APP!
I love this app. So easy to use!
Happy to pay the monthly fee for this one.

Moon Mountain Llc

Fantastic application. The image management helped us solve some core mobile issues with how our products were displaying and Adam was quick to help us properly integrate the app with our site. Would highly recommend you try this app if you have any challenges with images across multiple platforms.

Picasyoushop

I checked all the other slider apps, this is the only app that can be used to add an elegant slider and lightbox to the product page. There were some minor visual issues with the app, I sent them an email and they fixed it immediately, thank you GS for the great support and app!

The Devils Apparel

Easy to setup and made a huge difference on product pages! Love it!

Dimension Vr

Very nice app, easy to use and a friendly & reactive support !